Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shredman

Free Agency 2015 ....

1,521 posts in this topic

@ corryjoel's Tweet: https://twitter.com/ corryjoel/status/ 577891198133645312

Miami ate $3.6M of salary in pre-trade renegotiation of Dannell Ellerbe's contract ($1.5M signing bonus & $2.1M fully GTD 4/1 roster bonus).

Miami has $7.8M of dead money instead of $4.2M for Dannell Ellerbe because of eating $3.6M in a pre-trade contract renegotiation.

— Joel Corry (@corryjoel) March 17, 2015

@ MikeTriplett's Tweet: https://twitter.com/ MikeTriplett/status/ 577896981672103936

If Ellerbe counts just $1.2M against #Saints cap this year, adds to value of trade - AND means Saints are now already under cap.

That Loomis sure is a **** genius.

How could Atlanta Fans like this dude. He signed last season and now wants a trade and new contract. What a POS, right Shred.

he signed 2 yrs ago

but signed a new deal last yr....

and thats nothing new

players want to be traded all the time... do you really believe someone wants to play in Cleveland ??? lol

that has nothing to do with a GM redoing a contract then cutting a player.....

nothing at all

if thats what you were trying to get at, making me look wrong about Loomis and Saints, That ship sailed long ago br , and J Graham, C Lofton, P Thomas, K Stills, B Grubbs and D Sproals were all on Board when it did lol

he signed 2 yrs ago

but signed a new deal last yr....

and thats nothing new

players want to be traded all the time... do you really believe someone wants to play in Cleveland ??? lol

that has nothing to do with a GM redoing a contract then cutting a player.....

nothing at all

if thats what you were trying to get at, making me look wrong about Loomis and Saints, That ship sailed long ago br , and J Graham, C Lofton, P Thomas, K Stills, B Grubbs and D Sproals were all on Board when it did lol

So its ok for the player but not the team. ok I see.

Dont forget Harper & Jenkins

Kevo likes this

So its ok for the player but not the team. ok I see.

Dont forget Harper & Jenkins

well he77 yea.....

bigggggggggggggggggggggggggggg dif between a Player who wants to be traded and a Players who wants to be there, who takes a pay cut to stay there and then is cut.........

are you really so stupid you dont see the dif ??????

i hope you guys keep those Gold and Black Glasses on for a couple of more losing seasons before you see the Problem ....lol

well he77 yea.....

bigggggggggggggggggggggggggggg dif between a Player who wants to be traded and a Players who wants to be there, who takes a pay cut to stay there and then is cut.........

i hope you guys keep those Gold and Black Glasses on for a couple of more losing seasons before you see the Problem ....lol

Hahaha

He signed a new contract last year.

He is asking to be traded and for a new contract. If he had any control, he would go to Atlanta and stick Seattle with 12 mil in dead money.

So They give him a new contract and now he wants to **** on a deal he agreed upon and leave on top of that.

Yeah BIG DIFFERENCE.

Kevo likes this

Hahaha

He signed a new contract last year.

He is asking to be traded and for a new contract. If he had any control, he would go to Atlanta and stick Seattle with 12 mil in dead money.

So They give him a new contract and now he wants to **** on a deal he agreed upon and leave on top of that.

Yeah BIG DIFFERENCE.

it actually is... it's like your work firing you as opposed to you quitting.

HUGE DIFFERENCE.

But I wouldn't expect you to understand that. You, after all, are too busy trying to protect your own interests...

well he77 yea.....

Dude please, you always try to paint Loomis as some sinister figure that operates differently than any other GM in the league, and that is just pure bias and hate towards the Saints.

Example, if i were to ask you why YD cut Harry Douglas, you'd give us a million and one excuses why it was best for the organization, not that TD is some menacing doosh that had no clue what he's doing. When the Saints cut a player there is always some ulterior motive. If Saints fans view Loomis in Black and Gold glasses, tell us where we can get the hate spectacles you look thru

it actually is... it's like your work firing you as opposed to you quitting.

HUGE DIFFERENCE.

But I wouldn't expect you to understand that. You, after all, are too busy trying to protect your own interests...

It's a player shitting on an organization. Same as an organization shitting on a player.
Kevo likes this

It's a player shitting on an organization. Same as an organization shitting on a player.

There are way to many details that go on behind the scenes to call it so black and white.

At least when a contract is written up, and then rewritten, and rewritten, the details are public knowledge.

You have NO IDEA what Bennett was told behind closed doors...

Dude please, you always try to paint Loomis as some sinister figure that operates differently than any other GM in the league, and that is just pure bias and hate towards the Saints.

Example, if i were to ask you why YD cut Harry Douglas, you'd give us a million and one excuses why it was best for the organization, not that TD is some menacing doosh that had no clue what he's doing. When the Saints cut a player there is always some ulterior motive. If Saints fans view Loomis in Black and Gold glasses, tell us where we can get the hate spectacles you look thru

How dare They cut him with a year left on his contract. Cutting him to save 3 mill, how pathetic.

There are way to many details that go on behind the scenes to call it so black and white.

At least when a contract is written up, and then rewritten, and rewritten, the details are public knowledge.

And you have no idea what it's like to be a GM.

It works the same way when it's the organization cutting a player. No one knows What is happening in the facility. So Why is it OK to Ask for a trade and new contract but not OK for a team to Ask for a paycut.

One thinks he outplayed the contract and one thinks the player underperformed

And you have no idea what it's like to be a GM.

Yeah, because lord knows that's not public knowledge...

Nor have I ever been a district/regional manager for a company.

It works the same way when it's the organization cutting a player. No one knows What is happening in the facility. So Why is it OK to Ask for a trade and new contract but not OK for a team to Ask for a paycut.

One thinks he outplayed the contract and one thinks the player underperformed

THE SAME GM GAVE HIM SAID CONTRACT...

Is that really that complicated to understand?

THE SAME GM GAVE HIM SAID CONTRACT...

Is that really that complicated to understand?

Seattle gave Bennett the contract and now he wants out. Difference?

Seattle gave Bennett the contract and now he wants out. Difference?

He is "requesting" supposedly a trade. Did he say he would never play for them again?

HUGE difference that even you should be able to understand.

Don't be so sensitive.

I'm not sensitive. You can't post in a thread without attacking someones intelligence.

That says a lot about yourself.

He is "requesting" supposedly a trade. Did he say he would never play for them again?

HUGE difference that even you should be able to understand.

Only because he DOESN'T have a choice other than to request. He can't just opt out of the contract