Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shredman

Free Agency 2015 ....

1,521 posts in this topic

My point is (and I wouldn't expect fiddy to understand this) that every fanbase has fans that drink the Kool Aid that their respective team is serving up...that's including the the Falcons...believe it or not.

Sauce Castieaux likes this

My point is (and I wouldn't expect fiddy to understand this) that every fanbase has fans that drink the Kool Aid that their respective team is serving up...that's including the the Falcons...believe it or not.

Ah ok...I'll remember that the next time you're dogging on shred

Ah ok...I'll remember that the next time you're dogging on shred

This how it works:

You turn a blind eye when Falcons fans do it and we turn a blind eye when Saints fans do it.

Capiche?

Sauce Castieaux likes this

This how it works:

You turn a blind eye when Falcons fans do it and we turn a blind eye when Saints fans do it.

Capiche?

Burrito Bread, WFW owns you, capisce?

Anyone remember what I said about down grading. Ba haha

Not going by the PFF grades you used when Grubbs was traded. Lofton was 54 out of 60 linebackers.

Ellerby had a bad year in '13. But he was playing out of position.

Hopefully he plays better at his natural position.

Not going by the PFF grades you used when Grubbs was traded. Lofton was 54 out of 60 linebackers.

Ellerby had a bad year in '13. But he was playing out of position.

Hopefully he plays better at his natural position.

ellerbe was 120 out of 125 lol. was he hurt last year? and did he not play mlb in 13 just like he did in 12?

Ellerbe is a 3-4 ILB, not a 4-3 MLB. I think if we show a 3-4 front, he will improve. At his new cost (after pay cut), I see it being a low-risk high reward scneario

Ellerbe is a 3-4 ILB, not a 4-3 MLB. I think if we show a 3-4 front, he will improve. At his new cost (after pay cut), I see it being a low-risk high reward scneario

fake_surprise.gif

ellerbe was 120 out of 125 lol. was he hurt last year? and did he not play mlb in 13 just like he did in 12?

He was hurt last year.

He played ILB in a 3-4 in Baltimore. He played OLB in a 4-3 in Miami.

That would be a good pick up. He just signed a deal though. Wonder if he's looking for a raise?

Probably. Orakpo just got 4 years / $31 mil. Bennett is making $28mil for the same length

Probably. Orakpo just got 4 years / $31 mil. Bennett is making $28mil for the same length

I thought it was $32 million? $8 million a year? Either way, I think he probably deserves more, just wondering if that's the deal.

That's the problem with expecting teams to honor their contracts. He signed this deal last year, now wants more money. It's a two way street.

If Atlanta could aquire him, and maybe get him for around $10-11 million a year, I say it's a helluva pick up. I'd be interested to see what they'd ask for him though.

They save literally 2mil in cap space trading Bennett. Unless they're getting a 3rd or better, it is pointless for them to do it. He's productive.

They save literally 2mil in cap space trading Bennett. Unless they're getting a 3rd or better, it is pointless for them to do it. He's productive.

Seahawks like their mid-late round draft picks. With Wilson's contract coming up...

;)