Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shredman

Free Agency 2015 ....

1,521 posts in this topic

Depth in the secondary, something we could have used the past 2 seasons.

I mean like if they get the pass rush solved it wouldn't hurt the talent and competition but I think they wont be done until after the draft

I mean like if they get the pass rush solved it wouldn't hurt the talent and competition but I think they wont be done until after the draft

Agreed, I still believe bringing Max in would be a positive for our defense.

Agreed, I still believe bringing Max in would be a positive for our defense.

i dont know man

i like our young corners

and i liked the depth behind them last yr in

McClain

J Wilson

and J Arenas

we have much more pressing needs than corner IMO

Doobs likes this

i dont know man

i like our young corners

and i liked the depth behind them last yr in

McClain

J Wilson

and J Arenas

we have much more pressing needs than corner IMO

Corners are fine and hopefully Moore is back for the rest of this upcoming season.

We need a pass rush plain and simple!

We need a starting corner opposite trufant. I think max is overrated but he'd be better than alford and McClain who together combined to be last year's decoud.

We need a starting corner opposite trufant. I think max is overrated but he'd be better than alford and McClain who together combined to be last year's decoud.

ehhh dont know about that

al was playing well when he got hurt

he looked really really good vs Ravens....

2 picks and should have had 4

he was all over S Smith Sr...

ehhh dont know about that

al was playing well when he got hurt

he looked really really good vs Ravens....

2 picks and should have had 4

he was all over S Smith Sr...

AL was horrible. He had some picks but he was a free reception on the field when he wasn't mugging receivers

AL was horrible. He had some picks but he was a free reception on the field when he wasn't mugging receivers

hopefully new staff gets that together. He was aggressive but he always had his hand on the wr. I'm thinking that can be changed by new staff

Falcons watch List for Cuts

Sam Baker

to much money for a guy Injured all the time... hes gone , unless he takes a huge pay cut IMO

Steven Jackson

Quinn Praised him, but yea anything more than a Mil for him at this point is to much. Gone IMO

the big surprise

Harry Douglas

3.6 for your 3rd WR is a lot to deal with, he may be cut, and he wont be outa a job long, hes a good WR who could easily be someones #2 guy......

on other fronts

Ravens have Cut Jacoby Jones

Giants have cut Payton Hillis and M Kewanuka

Why? Other than Thomas, who if signed will be the next Tony Gonzalez according to the Hen and his butt buddy in TATF, Gazoo.laugh.png

I like smith, because he played for Quinn in Seattle, but that's about it.

JPP's staying in New York.

and Forsett's a 30 year old running back......

They can have that FA haul...

Plus free agent bonanzas are rarely, if ever, real game changers.

He said 'that would be quite the FA corp' to the list of 4, assumingly meaning if they are all signed.

You said one would be great, you liked one, that's 2 of 4. I think JPP would be great as well if he were a Falcon, so 3/4, by your own view are good unless you don't think JPP would be. With Forsett it probably wouldn't be a big booster but I think it may help some, he is a good back imo and sometimes backs like Dunn, Gore and Taylor run well at an older age.

It looks like we won't get JPP, however you seem to be saying that if we did get all 4 it wouldn't help much, which seems strange.

As for FA acquisitions, they seem to make an impact A LOT, I'm not sure why you think they rarely if ever make a big impact.

Falcons watch List for Cuts

Sam Baker

to much money for a guy Injured all the time... hes gone , unless he takes a huge pay cut IMO

Steven Jackson

Quinn Praised him, but yea anything more than a Mil for him at this point is to much. Gone IMO

the big surprise

Harry Douglas

3.6 for your 3rd WR is a lot to deal with, he may be cut, and he wont be outa a job long, hes a good WR who could easily be someones #2 guy......

on other fronts

Ravens have Cut Jacoby Jones

Giants have cut Payton Hillis and M Kewanuka

smh Falcons, signing players and cutting them. No respect.

Matt Bryant resigned. Nice to be able to afford to keep your best players. Amiright nola90

Instead of cutting 4 and restructuring 5 more to make room for 2 possibly ok players.

if your "best" players include a kicker, you're doing it wrong.

I seem to remember him putting one through the uprights from 52 yards out to beat that scrub team you were cheering on...