Dante Fowler= Justin Houston, Vic Beasley= Von Miller...

A lot of teams ahead of us need a pass rusher too .im not sold on Ray

Exactly. Everybody wants and needs a top-tier pass rusher, including virtually all the teams above us. Even the Jets could end up taking a pass rusher. They've gotten burned so many times taking QB's as their top-ten pick, maybe this time they'll trade for Mike Glennon instead of taking Mariota.

All of the elite pass rushers will be gone when we pick at #8. Why? Because that's the way we roll when it comes to drafting somebody who can actually sack the QB. I have no idea who we'll eventually end up with as our pass rusher from the draft, but it will be another project, not somebody who is going to be ready to start.

Exactly. Everybody wants and needs a top-tier pass rusher, including virtually all the teams above us. Even the Jets could end up taking a pass rusher. They've gotten burned so many times taking QB's as their top-ten pick, maybe this time they'll trade for Mike Glennon instead of taking Mariota.

All of the elite pass rushers will be gone when we pick at #8. Why? Because that's the way we roll when it comes to drafting somebody who can actually sack the QB. I have no idea who we'll eventually end up with as our pass rusher from the draft, but it will be another project, not somebody who is going to be ready to start.

This is the exact stereotypical falcons fan i was referring to!

Edited by DirtyBirdsDirtyWords

New year new coaching, I hope your wrong.