Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AF89

Hawks *new* Febuary Thread (Let's Finish Out The Month Strong)

474 posts in this topic

I sometimes put money against Georgia and Falcons in order to trick fate into thinking I want them to lose lol. Worked like a charm against Mizzou and Ark this year :D

Shoulda put money on Tennessee and Arkansas at the end.... :(

I hate how our announcers declare games over with 5-6mins left time and time again. They do it every game just about. We generally hold on to win but these games tend to get tight down the stretch. Teams tend to make a run, and we hit a 3 to stall it, but not always. They did it against Portland and they had a chance to win at the end, prob did it in the Celtics game too.

Shoulda put money on Tennessee and Arkansas at the end.... sad.png

Actually I should have put money on Florida but got lazy and went to Buffalo Wild Wings instead.

What flavor did you get

Habenero BBQ baby

I think the waitress reccomended some kind of Hot Garlic flavor when I asked her for something new and it ended up being awsome.

Taco mac

Didn't have one in Statesboro or I would live there lol. Your choices are Wild Wings, Mellow Mushroom (my usual) and a Buffalos knock off called GATAs (which I had an apartment next door to)

Didn't have one in Statesboro or I would live there lol. Your choices are Wild Wings, Mellow Mushroom (my usual) and a Buffalos knock off called GATAs (which I had an apartment next door to)

I'm not a big fan of mellow mushroom.

Statesboro is interesting

No place I'd rather be on football Saturday with Athens a close second when the Dawgs are playing. Otherwise it's nothing special on your average night. Pound for pound nobody parties harder than Georgia Southern students but after a year you've seen and done everything. Athens and Savannah are worlds better for bar hopping. :)

Well the new thread is just what the doctor ordered. Nice to get back on the winning track

I'm withholding judgement on it until we beat the Mavs

I'm withholding judgement on it until we beat the Mavs

Yeah probably had more to do with the opponent than the thread but a win is a win

Speaking of the Miracle on Ice the U.S Olympic team is filling up my Twitter feed, tweeting the game in real time as it would have happened 35 years ago today (I guess if we had Twitter?). I've responded with Star Wars spoilers. That will show em.... :ninja: