Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AF89

Hawks *new* Febuary Thread (Let's Finish Out The Month Strong)

474 posts in this topic

yep he's attacking the basket which I want him to do all the time.

Imo his best asset is those times when he's just driving to the basket causing destruction to the opponent's foul sheets.

blkbigdog35 likes this

Not that Zaza was ever anything thing THAT special but it doesn't help Antic's case when I'm saying things like Zaza> Antic, Antic airs the cr@p out of it leading to a Zaza bucket on the other end lol. :rolleyes:

I just love the pero lovers on hawksquawk.

He sets great screens!

He is a big in the middle!

He draws out big men(not for long)

You know who else can do that? Literally ANYONE else. Every single bench big can do those things. However most of them can actually score from 1 foot away and grab a rebound...

I just love the pero lovers on hawksquawk.

He sets great screens!

He is a big in the middle!

He draws out big men(not for long)

You know who else can do that? Literally ANYONE else. Every single bench big can do those things. However most of them can actually score from 1 foot away and grab a rebound...

Ether

Today IS the 35th anniversary of the Mircale on Ice :ninja:

My miracle on ice is a nice Ipa in a cooler after a long night of watching pero drop airballs into the camera man's lap.

AF89 likes this

My miracle on ice is a nice Ipa in a cooler after a long night of watching pero drop airballs into the camera man's lap.

Only a miracle if he makes it

Bring back the thrashers flames whatever *******

I never really started posting on this board till I got into some Thrasher threads in ABF years and years ago.