Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AF89

Hawks *new* Febuary Thread (Let's Finish Out The Month Strong)

474 posts in this topic

He's a ball of energy lol

He is really an extraordinary guy. Genuinely funny. A rare CEO who has the capacity to lead while seeking answers from others. He questions the status quo and finds alternative solutions.

And he looks like Newman.

image000105.jpg?w=420010_Newman_old.png

Dat gum/teeth ratio

joker.jpeg

Man personally I'm not even looking at the face though I know this is from pages back, but it's been a good minute since I've been on.

600full-sheneka-adams.jpg

It's kinda of like this girl(I say that knowing full well who she is(former classmate)), but I'm not thinking about gums etc. Until you said that I didn't even notice lol.

Man personally I'm not even looking at the face though I know this is from pages back, but it's been a good minute since I've been on.

It's kinda of like this girl(I say that knowing full well who she is(former classmate)), but I'm not thinking about gums etc. Until you said that I didn't even notice lol.

Hey wilburrrrr. I'd still smash for sure. No hesitation

Hey wilburrrrr. I'd still smash for sure. No hesitation

Good luck like I said I personally know who she is, but I'm not so sure I'd like to deal with people she's around these days that's just me personally.

Damm she's a thoroughbred!!!

I would berry my **** so far inside her *** who ever could pull it out would be crowned King Arthur

AF89 and blkbigdog35 like this

Come on now. Keep it hawks related.

Well she's wearing red that's Atlanta colors to most people here lol.

Lord..

Some interesting tweets I read today

Kurt Helin @basketballtalk 3m3 minutes ago

Report: Highest bid for Atlanta Hawks currently $800 million http://dlvr.it/8mHRM0

Kurt Helin @basketballtalk 36m36 minutes ago

Report: If Ray Allen return to NBA this season it will not be with Cleveland http://dlvr.it/8mGjSv

Chris Vivlamore @CVivlamoreAJC 6h6 hours ago

Tuesday's Rockets at Hawks game will be on NBA TV. #ATLHawks

Some interesting tweets I read today

Kurt Helin ‏@basketballtalk 3m3 minutes ago

Report: Highest bid for Atlanta Hawks currently $800 million http://dlvr.it/8mHRM0

Kurt Helin ‏@basketballtalk 36m36 minutes ago

Report: If Ray Allen return to NBA this season it will not be with Cleveland http://dlvr.it/8mGjSv

Chris Vivlamore ‏@CVivlamoreAJC 6h6 hours ago

Tuesday's Rockets at Hawks game will be on NBA TV. #ATLHawks

Sweet we should at least sell for 1.4 billion is what I'd say. Stevie boy over in Clippers land overpaid for that team they're not even the Houston Rockets lol. So I'd at least see us at $1 billion - 1.4 billion in that range.

9th largest media market(kinda of fluctuates), I mean why not?

I think the thread been high jacked by fine women though I take full credit ph34r.png