Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xSICKxWITHxITx

Greg Hardy

543 posts in this topic

No to McPhee.

I think playing alongside Suggs/Dumervil/Ngata makes him look good.

Like Ed Hartwell and Peter Boulware next to Ray Lewis.

Both got paid big elsewhere and that's the last you heard from them.

Don't sign the man next to the man next to the man, go find another "man".

(RIP Robin Harris)

I like McPhee. 8 sacks when he saw very limited reps is really good numbers. I'd like him and Hardy, but if we don't get Hardy which I'm pretty sure we won't, then McPhee and Brandon Graham.

The Bucs could never keep him out of trouble, I doubt he'd last through his first season.

They're going to have enough to worry about with keeping Winston out of trouble.

dozer likes this

I can see the Patriots taking a stab at him. In a perfect world, I wish him well.

I think they're done with really high risk guys after Hernandez, but they also brought back Blount after he got arrested and walked out on his team, so who knows.

The Bengals have had success with character risk guys.

Off the field concerns should absolutely be brought up. When they're swept under the rug, you get Michael Vick, Aaron Hernandez, Rae Carruth, etc . . . How much were they able to help their teams?

still can't believe Rae was hiding in the trunk smh

I've come to realize there are some fans who would welcome a serial killer on the Falcons if they thought it would make the team better.

Glad I'm not one of those fans and that I don't hang out with any who are.

We need a guy that serially kills quarterbacks running backs and wide receivers, though.

Something about Hardy just strikes me as the kind of guy who'll wind up like Ray Edwards.

Well, at least Hardy is not an under wear model ..............unsure.png

Falcon fan since six, this isn't 1950..Some of these women out there are crazy as ****. lol. Jus sayin..Im still laughing at "Id grab the hand and shield the baby"..Lmao..Some of yall crack me up..

Nuuuuuuuuuuuk!!

Falcon fan since six, this isn't 1950..Some of these women out there are crazy as ****. lol. Jus sayin..Im still laughing at "Id grab the hand and shield the baby"..Lmao..Some of yall crack me up.. Nuuuuuuuuuuuk!!

I slapped my sister once but she was trying to rip my hair out and claw my eyes out of my head LOL ....pushed my wife once in a heated argument but she was getting seriously out of hand.

Other than that I have never hit a woman, don't condone it, do not tolerate it....

But these DV things are always so ambiguous, you do not really know how these things go down if you are not there. If she attacked him he had a right to defend himself, I mean, a man of that power could kill a woman with one blow, we do not know if he actually assaulted her with intent to harm her or was self defense, like a little push to get her out of his personal space.....

zekeyboy1 and papachaz like this

Under the new DV policy, a second offense results in a life time ban.

"She failed to appear in court to support the charges, thus the case was dismissed"

Translation: She got a big fat check from Hardy's attorney to stay home.

Eleven hours of testimony in pretrial.

I'll make a deal with you.

I'll get off of my high horse when you get out of the sewer.

Of her being coked out of her mind and drunk? Of the 911 call from Hardy that clearly had her in the background screaming her head off, and seemingly threatening him? Of her running away from the cops when they showed up at Hardy's place because she was afraid of being arrested for being on coke and wrecking his place, and trying to injure him with the heel of her shoe that she was using as a weapon? How she tried calling him like 13 times the next morning, but he ignored her calls?

NC Law..............All it takes is a woman with any kind of bruise claiming a man abused her and the man is ruled guilty. Nothing else matters.. The man then has to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that he didn't physically abuse her, which, if it was just the two of them in the room, is almost impossible to do. It's the white knights out there that believe women can not lie, that gets innocent guys sent to prison.

Of her being coked out of her mind and drunk? Of the 911 call from Hardy that clearly had her in the background screaming her head off, and seemingly threatening him? Of her running away from the cops when they showed up at Hardy's place because she was afraid of being arrested for being on coke and wrecking his place, and trying to injure him with the heel of her shoe that she was using as a weapon? How she tried calling him like 13 times the next morning, but he ignored her calls?

NC Law..............All it takes is a woman with any kind of bruise claiming a man abused her and the man is ruled guilty. Nothing else matters.. The man then has to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that he didn't physically abuse her, which, if it was just the two of them in the room, is almost impossible to do. It's the white knights out there that believe women can not lie, that gets innocent guys sent to prison.

Yeah, that's not how our criminal justice system works. The burden isn't on the defendant, it's the prosecution's job to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.

Something about Hardy just strikes me as the kind of guy who'll wind up like Ray Edwards.

Ray Edwards himself would feel insulted being compared to Hardy

I think they're done with really high risk guys after Hernandez, but they also brought back Blount after he got arrested and walked out on his team, so who knows.

The Bengals have had success with character risk guys.

Vontaze Burfict was fun to watch in college and was someone I wanted atlanta to draft regardless of character concerns. He's a beast just needs to work through his injuries. Same thing with the niners and Aaron Lynch. Atlanta never drafts these kind of guys, only choir boys. So annoying.

It's over now. Very unfortunate that the victim allowed herself to let greed take over. The worst thing is that now that this scumbag knows he can get away with it, he will probably do it again. Maybe next time he will kill some poor woman but hey....the guy is a heck of a pass rusher man! Anyway as long as Hardy stays as far away from wearing a Falcons jersery as possible I'm done with this. I could deal with the stray panties fan being here defending the guy, we all know they are delusional anyway, but when we've got Falcons fans, some of who I though were pretty decent men in the past, defending this scum for beating up a woman it really makes me wonder what the world is coming to.

It's over now. Very unfortunate that the victim allowed herself to let greed take over. The worst thing is that now that this scumbag knows he can get away with it, he will probably do it again. Maybe next time he will kill some poor woman but hey....the guy is a heck of a pass rusher man! Anyway as long as Hardy stays as far away from wearing a Falcons jersery as possible I'm done with this. I could deal with the stray panties fan being here defending the guy, we all know they are delusional anyway, but when we've got Falcons fans, some of who I though were pretty decent men in the past, defending this scum for beating up a woman it really makes me wonder what the world is coming to.

White Knight from Camelot stopping knives with his bare hands has spoken

papachaz likes this

White Knight from Camelot stopping knives with his bare hands has spoken

If you want to ridicule me for being a gentleman and being a real man then go right ahead. It's rare that happens but it's not the first time and it won't be the last. I would actually be quite pleased and proud to be thought of as a "White Knight" minus the immature sarcasm.