Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xSICKxWITHxITx

Greg Hardy

543 posts in this topic

"Multiple team sources" tell the Charlotte Observer the Panthers will not bring back suspended free agent DE Greg Hardy.

Hardy will go to trial Monday to face misdemeanor domestic violence charges. If found guilty, he'll be slapped with a league-imposed six-game ban. Regardless of the outcome, the Panthers have washed their hands of Hardy and will not re-sign him. People around the NFL still expect interest to be high in Hardy once his situations clarifies and he hits the market.

Source: Charlotte Observer Feb 8 - 9:26 AM

Knight of God likes this

The Baltimore Sun expects free agent OLB Pernell McPhee likely to "become a very rich man this offseason."

If so, compensatory-pick hoarder GM Ozzie Smith will be a happy man. McPhee just turned 26 and is coming off a 7.5-sack season. McPhee can rush the passer from several different positions, but was a role player in Baltimore. It sounds like he'll get paid full-time-player money by his next team.

Source: Baltimore Sun Feb 8 - 9:14 AM

falconcrest58 likes this

I worry about paying big money to McPhee. Would be more comfortable paying half the price for Graham, Sheard or even Morgan.

xskyx likes this

We need to ask the Eagles if vinny curry is still available for trade. He had 9 sacks last year and is a big guy like Michael Bennett. I believe he got those sacks from the 3-4 end position as well

Hardy will receive a six game suspension in 2015, a crucial year for us. Then, he is one domestic violence arrest away from a lifetime ban. Nope, don't want any part of him. I want players that will be on the field.

Hardy will probably go to the Seahawks or Patriots and continue where he left off.

I would love for the Falcons to look at him.

I'm hoping the Falcons land Worilds and McPhee this offseason.

dozer likes this

I worry about paying big money to McPhee. Would be more comfortable paying half the price for Graham, Sheard or even Morgan.

McPhee is a dog..... Cant see him getting comfortable

GET HARDY!!!!!! Just imagine the fury he will play with. Especially against the Panthers.

What if we got panthers twice in the first six weeks

I don't know,but thats a great question for Coach Quinn to ponder.

Would he go big money, or attempt to bring some Seahawks FAs instead? Two names are Schofield and Malcolm Smith. He would already know what they bring to the table

toadfishtom likes this

Would he go big money, or attempt to bring some Seahawks FAs instead? Two names are Schofield and Malcolm Smith. He would already know what they bring to the table

Yeah those 2 would probably be a safer bet than a fat contract for McPhee, depending on how much he wants..

xskyx likes this