"Multiple team sources" tell the Charlotte Observer the Panthers will not bring back suspended free agent DE Greg Hardy.

Hardy will go to trial Monday to face misdemeanor domestic violence charges. If found guilty, he'll be slapped with a league-imposed six-game ban. Regardless of the outcome, the Panthers have washed their hands of Hardy and will not re-sign him. People around the NFL still expect interest to be high in Hardy once his situations clarifies and he hits the market.

Source: Charlotte Observer Feb 8 - 9:26 AM

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Any man who ever hits a woman when his life isn't in danger is a POS. Beginning and end of story. Shade it however you want to. It is what it is.

A judge already found Hardy guilty, a jury will also, bank on it. I don't think some of yall realize how taboo domestic violence is for the NFL in the wake of last season. These guys are going to be

my pops used to beat my mom's *** so I know first hand the effect it has on a person. If you saw them in the street you would never think anything happened behind closed doors. I know the reasons why

The Baltimore Sun expects free agent OLB Pernell McPhee likely to "become a very rich man this offseason."

If so, compensatory-pick hoarder GM Ozzie Smith will be a happy man. McPhee just turned 26 and is coming off a 7.5-sack season. McPhee can rush the passer from several different positions, but was a role player in Baltimore. It sounds like he'll get paid full-time-player money by his next team.

Source: Baltimore Sun Feb 8 - 9:14 AM