• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I watched a few things since the last post. Hunt for the Wilderpeople This came out in 2016 and was written & directed by Tiaka Waititi (What We Do in the Shadows, Jojo Rabbit, Thor:Ragnarok, B

New DUNE trailer is out, looks epic.     

On 7/12/2020 at 1:57 AM, k-train said:

I watched The Reverent tonight.

Holy crap... If you ever though you were having a bad day, you should check that **** out for some perspective.

I don't really keep up with awards, but if Leo didn't win a few for that performance, it's just shameful. Props to the director & cinematographer, too.

DiCaprio won an Oscar for Best Actor for that role if I'm not mistaken. I think the director and cinematographer both won Oscars as well for the film.

It was a really good movie in my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/4/2020 at 6:22 PM, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

have you seen the new unbreakable movie?

Nah, is it any good?  I just finished up Mad Dogs and it was pretty good.  I also tried to start the Shield, but tbh it was just to slow.  I’ll likely come back to it.

43 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

New DUNE trailer is out, looks epic. 

Stopped by to post it. Hopefully, it makes me forget David Lynch's odd but entertaining cluster **** of a movie. I was so confused after watching his Cliff's Notes interpretation, I bought and read the book and was mad for wasting $3.50 for a ticket.

With that said, I still watch it when it's on TV.