The Shotfather

The Movie Thread

448 posts in this topic

The Imitation Game was incredible. The best movie I have seen in at least a year.

I need to see this. Benedict Cumberbatch is the next big actor, IMO.

Edge of Tomorrow was insanely cool, right up until the stupid ending. Other than that, I think that's the best action movie I have seen in nearly a decade.

Edge of Tomorrow is my ****. Really disappointed it didn't do well at the box office. Great flick that no one has seen
Knight of God likes this

Newest: Justice League: Throne of Atlantis - It was aiight.

Worst: A lot of them.

Stoker was okay, I liked Super. I'm still a Star Wars, Matrix, Equilibrium, weird movie type...lol. I've watched Peeples a few times.

I'm looking forward to Hot Tub Time Machine 2. The first one was hilarious! It is one of my favorite comedy movies

Still hot tubbing and have the last 30 years of memories to go with it. That in itself is a hot tub time machine!

Finally watched Baseketball. It was on TV last night, and I couldn't contain my excitement. I'm a die-hard South Park fan, so I was expecting an hour and a half of laughs.

Truly one of the most unfunny comedies I've ever watched.

Was it edited? That one needs to be enjoyed in its full glory. It's really, really dumb, but pretty **** funny.

Bob Costas said he regrets agreeing to be in that movie and utter the famous line, lol.

No, it was unedited. I was expecting South Park, which was probably my first mistake.

Can I assume you've enjoyed the cinematic masterpiece that is Team America?

signal.gif

One of those rare categories of movies for me where the more I watch it, the funnier it actually gets.

Can I assume you've enjoyed the cinematic masterpiece that is Team America?

signal.gif

One of those rare categories of movies for me where the more I watch it, the funnier it actually gets.

that **** was on one morning before I came to work. I had never watched it before. When I saw a the little toy dude go down on the other toy dude, I almost threw up. They should have never put anything like that on tv

I watched Fury recently and really enjoyed it. While I was out sick with the flu a couple of weeks ago, I watched the new Godzilla, The Maze Runner, and Dawn Af The Planet Of The Apes. Godzilla was watchable, but not great, The Maze Runner wasn't bad, and I enjoyed Dawn Af The Planet Of The Apes. Others that I've seen that I was disappointed with were Tammy....just horrible and Maleficent was really disappointing. I was hoping for a darker story out of Maleficent, but it ended up having the warm, fuzzy Disney ending. My inner immature side laughed a lot at Sex Tape and A Million Ways To Die In The West.

that **** was on one morning before I came to work. I had never watched it before. When I saw a the little toy dude go down on the other toy dude, I almost threw up. They should have never put anything like that on tv

Honestly I thought it was only "ok" on my first viewing but all the little action trope jokes and just how d@mn quotable it is (not to mention the theme song) one day to my surprise it turned into one of my favorite moves. Same thing happened with Step Brothers and Anchorman, the more I watch the funnier they get. Easily a top 15 comedy now. If you like South Park's brand of humor Team America is a must.

Honestly I thought it was only "ok" on my first viewing but all the little action trope jokes and just how d@mn quotable it is (not to mention the theme song) one day to my surprise it turned into one of my favorite moves. Same thing happened with Step Brothers and Anchorman, the more I watch the funnier they get. Easily a top 15 comedy now.

it probably got better after that one part. I didn't make it past that scene and didn't try to look for it outside of TV. I can't get jiggy with that type of ish

Edge of Tomorrow was insanely cool, right up until the stupid ending. Other than that, I think that's the best action movie I have seen in nearly a decade.

Just watched it, holy **** that was an awesome sci-if/action movie. I didn't love the ending, but I didn't hate it either.

I tried to watch the first part of Oblivion, Edge of Tomorrow is clearly a superior film.

Finally watched Baseketball. It was on TV last night, and I couldn't contain my excitement. I'm a die-hard South Park fan, so I was expecting an hour and a half of laughs.

Truly one of the most unfunny comedies I've ever watched.

I refuse to stand by and let you verbally abuse Baseketball. That movie had 1000s of plays in my house, as a kid. I have that entire movie memorized. But it is kind of dated, so I could understand why you might not find it very funny, now.

Watched bits and pieces of Finding Nemo with the kiddo over the weekend. He seemed really into the parts that he paid attention to. Still a great movie.

Just watched it, holy **** that was an awesome sci-if/action movie. I didn't love the ending, but I didn't hate it either.

I tried to watch the first part of Oblivion, Edge of Tomorrow is clearly a superior film.

I immediately wanted to go back into the theatre and watch it again when it ended.

A History of Violence is one of the best movies of the last 20 years that I've never seen anyone talk about.

BO has brought that movie up here on a few occasions.

I was thinking of BO bringing up Eastern Promises, also with Viggo Mortenson.

HOV actually came on one of the movie channels, I recorded it and I'm watching it now, haven't seen it in years.

I finally saw interstellar......I am not exactly sure how I feel about the movie.....It was a novel concept and pretty original for a sci-fi flick.....over all it was actually sad and kinda depressing.

I wanted to get everyone's thoughts on the upcoming movies this year. What are you most excited for? For me, it's Jurrasic World

Star Wars

Avengers 2

Batman vs Superman

Jurrasic Park

Terminator Ant man