Petrino Named Worst Person In Sports

hiawasseefalcon

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are glad im not God? lol

thats a new one.

sorry, im all about forgiveness, but vick made a choice. he did some messed up, evil things.

i dont have to forgive everyone just because they said their sorry. vick is a scumbag. i hope a group of pitbulls attack him and electrocute him

No you are obviously not.

Yes Vick did make a choice. Yes they were messed up and even evil things. Tell me what all Vick has done after the incident. Or do you even know? I highly doubt you do. You sound like he is someone you are unable to forgive. Maybe you are one of these PETA wack jobs I don't know.

All i know is that Vick gone way beyond what was asked of him. And i mean WAY beyond. He has shown absolute remorse for his actions and has changed his life. If anyone deserves forgiveness it is him.

He is. I've met him at work. He's one of the most heinous human beings I've ever seen. Truly horrible.

And people say the evil Romulan Reptoids haven't taken on human form and aren't walking around pretending to be us. Take a long, hard look at Petrino, people, and tell me that sommitch ain't a low-down, sneakin' reptoid in sheep's clothing. It's scary, and the NCAA should report him to the Air Force.

in sports or our team history? Because there have been some sick people involved in sports. I mean one is undergoing a murder trial right now. About killing people not dogs.

Yep. Try as I might. I really can't come up with anything any other sports figure in history has done which is worse than being an alleged serial killer. Hernandez has got to be regarded as the very Worst of the Worst, provided he's guilty of course.

Big Ben had a couple rape cases swept under the rug but he doesn't get the heat Vick does I don't get it. Even Sandusky wasn't slandered as much as Vick and he did something worse then Murder in my opinion to human beings no less. Rape is the worst it can get to me

Im gonna be honest here, I have never done anything nearly as bad as ruthlessly murdering dogs for my own entertainment. Like, to be honest, the worst things I have done is stealing some CDs once. I was a kid and I actually feel bad about it to this day. Um...I picked on some other kids back in high school/middle school. Looking back at that, I feel bad about it. Im sure there are a bunch of other pretty minor things...but I think I can confidently say that I can look at the "skeletons" in my closet and feel good about the kind of person I am. I am not without sin and Im not sitting here saying I am a better person that Mike Vick, that really wasnt where I was going with this...but Mike Vick was convicted of some pretty disgusting things.

To just sort of go down the list....I think people who take advantage of children are just as sick as Michael Vick. There is really nothing people like Sandusky can do to "re-pay" their debts. It has happened. They have to live with it. That is how they will be known forever. Sandusky=Child Molester. Vick=Dog Killer. Both of them are terrible things and I dont think anyone is condoning either act just because they happen to be discussing how terrible the other one is at that particular moment.

If he was eating dogs it would actually be somewhat understandable (although it would still be strange to me because that is not the typical custom in my country). But what he did was much, much different than eating the meat. He was getting some sort of sick pleasure out of it. That is just wrong.

Personally, I moved on in my life a long time ago. I mean, it never really impacted my life at all. I saw it on the news, thought about what an asshat the guy was, and then moved on. So its not as if I have been sitting here with a pent up anger about the situation since 2007 or whenever it happened. I just feel compelled to comment about it on a message board, but thats about it.

I feel like I can judge someone for their past mistakes. Everyone in society does that. I am not the final judge, but I feel like I am entitled to my opinion and that opinion is that Mike Vick is a ****** person.

As far as frying fish, I think we should find all the people who do bad things in the world and stop them, hold them accountable. Go ahead and look at me under the same microscope as Mike Vick. I can confidently say that Ive never done anything that bad.

Interesting conversation though.

Bullying kids is just as bad. Bullying could have long term affects on people. Saying what you did was minor is wrong. You hurt innocent living things as well for your entertainment. Guess you're in the same boat as Vick.

Im gonna be honest here, I have never done anything nearly as bad as ruthlessly murdering dogs for my own entertainment. Like, to be honest, the worst things I have done is stealing some CDs once. I was a kid and I actually feel bad about it to this day. Um...I picked on some other kids back in high school/middle school. Looking back at that, I feel bad about it. Im sure there are a bunch of other pretty minor things...but I think I can confidently say that I can look at the "skeletons" in my closet and feel good about the kind of person I am. I am not without sin and Im not sitting here saying I am a better person that Mike Vick, that really wasnt where I was going with this...but Mike Vick was convicted of some pretty disgusting things.

To just sort of go down the list....I think people who take advantage of children are just as sick as Michael Vick. There is really nothing people like Sandusky can do to "re-pay" their debts. It has happened. They have to live with it. That is how they will be known forever. Sandusky=Child Molester. Vick=Dog Killer. Both of them are terrible things and I dont think anyone is condoning either act just because they happen to be discussing how terrible the other one is at that particular moment.

If he was eating dogs it would actually be somewhat understandable (although it would still be strange to me because that is not the typical custom in my country). But what he did was much, much different than eating the meat. He was getting some sort of sick pleasure out of it. That is just wrong.

Personally, I moved on in my life a long time ago. I mean, it never really impacted my life at all. I saw it on the news, thought about what an asshat the guy was, and then moved on. So its not as if I have been sitting here with a pent up anger about the situation since 2007 or whenever it happened. I just feel compelled to comment about it on a message board, but thats about it.

I feel like I can judge someone for their past mistakes. Everyone in society does that. I am not the final judge, but I feel like I am entitled to my opinion and that opinion is that Mike Vick is a ****** person.

As far as frying fish, I think we should find all the people who do bad things in the world and stop them, hold them accountable. Go ahead and look at me under the same microscope as Mike Vick. I can confidently say that Ive never done anything that bad.

Interesting conversation though.

Bullying kids is just as bad. Bullying could have long term affects on people. Saying what you did was minor is wrong. You hurt innocent living things as well for your entertainment. Guess you're in the same boat as Vick.

ElDragon21 Vick being arrested for that "dog killing crap" as you put it, was only part of it. Much more serious was Vick's ties to gamblers with organised crime connections. When Vick refused to live up to his plea bargain deal with the prosecutors, the judge put VIck in prison for two years plus a long probation and big fine. Vick was CAUGHT, fellow...he never turned himself in and if he paid his debt to society its because he -had- to. Vick did not do the right thing or pay his debt to society voluntarily and that does make a difference. Actually Vick is very very fortunate the league allowed him back in. Just setting the record straight here...

Actually, me and the kid I used to pick on in school are good friends now haha. And I never really "hurt" him. We would pick him last for playground football and then never throw him the ball and stuff. Then we would call him names occasionally. It was never actually violent. Like I said, it still bothers me to this day. Still not proud of it, but if you actually think that compares to ruthlessly murdering innocent dogs then you have some issues to work out. Vick was fun to watch, but if you still arent over that whole thing then youve got problems. Justifying dog killing because you like the guy who did it....thats messed up dude.

Guest Homer the Brave

Big Ben had a couple rape cases swept under the rug but he doesn't get the heat Vick does I don't get it. Even Sandusky wasn't slandered as much as Vick and he did something worse then Murder in my opinion to human beings no less. Rape is the worst it can get to me

Yes, because rape victims have to live with that the rest of their lives.

Actually, me and the kid I used to pick on in school are good friends now haha. And I never really "hurt" him. We would pick him last for playground football and then never throw him the ball and stuff. Then we would call him names occasionally. It was never actually violent. Like I said, it still bothers me to this day. Still not proud of it, but if you actually think that compares to ruthlessly murdering innocent dogs then you have some issues to work out. Vick was fun to watch, but if you still arent over that whole thing then youve got problems. Justifying dog killing because you like the guy who did it....thats messed up dude.

Where did I justify what he did? It was sick and cruel, but he has put in sincere effort to change and better himself, so I don't hold it over his head for the rest of his life. I guess thats wrong tho.

Where did I justify what he did? It was sick and cruel, but he has put in sincere effort to change and better himself, so I don't hold it over his head for the rest of his life. I guess thats wrong tho.

youre comparing playground name calling to murdering dogs....

and how do you know he has done anything sincerely? youre assuming that. i could play that game and say things like "he hasnt learned a thing" and "he still doesnt care". neither of us really know, unless you are mike vick.

based off of his behavior, his actions, his reputation....the guy is a shithead. he has his "2nd chance". that doesnt mean he deserves it...but he has it.

if i electrocuted, hung and shot numerous innocent dogs, i would expect people to hold it against me forever. its just that crappy of a thing to do. heartless. no man with a conscious can do that