Bringing Back Black Alt Jerseys?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bring these back. By far the best combo we have. Can't remember the last time we used them but I think it was in 05 or 06 on a Monday night game against the Jets.

RS-8P-147.jpg

I love those Jerseys. Vicks has some nice kicks too. Those are when the NFL had a jersey contract with REEBOK, they are contracted through NIKE now

I like the new logo as well. The old logo is cool for throwback purposes, but the new bird looks way meaner, and the hooked beak actually makes it look like a Falcon. Old Falcon logo looks like a raven, crow or a black bird.

Guess my concern with Black on Black is the heat, I remember playing football and the jerseys you'd almost die in outside. Probably not so bad during winter time but during fall, would be so god awfully hot in GA.

Edited by RideOrDieIce

Raiders fan. like i said, Roddy white was talking ****. The fact that another dan quinn got hired , brought me back

Sooooooo, I'll admit, tonight is a vacation night at work and I've been celebrating my daughter's signing her National Letter of Intent for women's soccer at the university of Wyoming....did I miss something after a few rum & Cokes, or did this post make NOOOO sense in reply to the OP???

Just throw me a "like" if you agree that you were confused!

Edited by Since1990