One Surprise This Off Season...

arabfalcon

If we were to have one surprise this off season what would it be. Whether a trade, FA signing or draft pick.

The one I think will be surprising is that Steven Jackson will STILL be on our roster week 1. I don't think well resign Quizz so well draft someone to replace him but if Sjax doesn't retire I can see Quinn and CO. keeping him until the other RBs are ready.

Blalock getting cut, I think a lot of us mock him to get cut but don't fully expect it, but that cap hit doesn't match up with his play. Also, Harry Douglas could be a guy thats cut.

IDK

I would be surprised if they cut Harry, but he's certainly not irreplaceable

Guest King Jigsaw

Harry earned his salary in 2013, IMO.

He proved that he could step up and keep the offense ticking when needed.

We have far bigger problems than our number 3 receiver.

As for the surprise, I think it will come in the form of a draft pick being used on a player with a ton of red flags.

New way of doing things in Atlanta and Mike Smith's choir boys can kick rocks with him.

We'll grab a guy like Marcus Peters just because.

If we were to have one surprise this off season what would it be. Whether a trade, FA signing or draft pick.

The one I think will be surprising is that Steven Jackson will STILL be on our roster week 1. I don't think well resign Quizz so well draft someone to replace him but if Sjax doesn't retire I can see Quinn and CO. keeping him until the other RBs are ready.

In all honesty we could get a veteran at the minimum to do what SJax does at this point. He will be cut IMO.

Harry earned his salary in 2013, IMO.

As for the surprise, I think it will come in the form of a draft pick being used on a player with a ton of red flags.

New way of doing things in Atlanta and Mike Smith's choir boys can kick rocks with him.

We'll grab a guy like Marcus Peters just because.

Got to take chances on some guys like Greg Hardy and Aaron Hernandez and Josh Gordon and Johnny Football, amirite? Real ballers keeping it real. Real talk.

You since it's a new coach with arguably a much better reputation for developing players than Smitty. I'd be willing to cut some slack to a lot of these allegedly bad players like Biermann. I think a lot of us were starting to suspect that they weren't being developed that well anyhow. If Quinn kept Beer man on the field I'd be inclined to think that Quinn turned him into a skilled player.

I would like this, but we never go with guys that have off the field issues. We've always gone with the choir boys, which is unfortunate. Our D is severely lacking in guys who are passionate about hitting people in the mouth like Hardy is.

Hardy does love that, that's for sure. Kind of like Ray Rice, he loved playing the game but could get down right cross when he was off the field. Adrian Peterson was the kind of guy who could flip a switch, too. On the other hand, Josh Gordon was often blunt in his approach. And Aaron Hernandez would straight up murder people.

No joke there, he straight up murdered people. Allegedly. Maybe a lot of them.

Did you just preemptively "link" yourself? Lol.

Lol whenever i make a statement as if its fact when its not i have to "link" myself :D

He always asks for links for people's opinions so he feels people will do the same with him.

Yep. When someone says something as if its a fact when its not i have to ask for a link. I wouldn't expect anything less from you guys.