I'm Calling It Right Now

Falcons win TWO SB in the next three years. You can just feel it coming. Say hello to the next NFL Dynasty. Quinn willl turn this thing around and have even more unprecedented success than Smitty.Thoughts?

Dayum Quinn must have brought you some of that medical marijuana from Seattle

No one is a bigger Quinn supporter than I am but I'm not predicting squat.

I'm hopeful. I'm optimistic. I'm enthusiastic and even excited...but Dimitroff and Pioli and Blank are still here.

Hopefully Quinn will be the spark that helps get everyone on the same page in this organization. Then we can start looking at Championships.

Falcons win TWO SB in the next three years. You can just feel it coming. Say hello to the next NFL Dynasty. Quinn willl turn this thing around and have even more unprecedented success than Smitty.Thoughts?

If Quinn does not have the Dynasty firmly entrenched by the 3rd game of the preseason, we'll surely begin to re-evaluate the coaching choice.

I will say that the first 2 days of the new empire are right on track. It's obvious with the way the team is playing, so far, under Quinn that we should be A-Ok moving forward.

No one is a bigger Quinn supporter than I am but I'm not predicting squat.

I'm hopeful. I'm optimistic. I'm enthusiastic and even excited...but Dimitroff and Pioli and Blank are still here.

Hopefully Quinn will be the spark that helps get everyone on the same page in this organization. Then we can start looking at Championships.

Gotta love the enthusiasm though.

Guest facelessman07

Did we not learn our lesson from the failed Super Bowl guaranteed win just 2 MONTHS AGO?!?!?!

These same people probably think the next POTUS is going to restore 'Murica and end all the conflict overseas