Now That It's Official, Atlanta Welcomes Coach Quinn To Atlanta! (Superfan Cartoon)

Supes™

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He looks a lot like Tim. Just sayin'

Anyway, Supes - as horrible as I'd look with a bald head - if it would bring us any luck in getting a Lombardi - I'd shave my entire body and march down Peachtree in a fig leaf!

Just sayin'

Great pic!

It's just hair, Tandy, and it'll grow back! I knew you'd be game! happy.png

As a sly brother I can only say I wish I had started shaving my head 10 years ago...would have been a lot better than worrying about my thinning hair.

I wouldn't want a full head of hair now if I could take a pill, snap my finger, whatever it took to get it.

This is who I am.

As a sly brother I can only say I wish I had started shaving my head 10 years ago...would have been a lot better than worrying about my thinning hair.

I wouldn't want a full head of hair now if I could take a pill, snap my finger, whatever it took to get it.

This is who I am.

Yep, Gritz has a "head start", and he really does look amazingly like our new coach. When he and Mrs. Gritz got here Sunday to watch the SB with me and my GF, I open the front door and exclaimed; "Coach Quinn! What a surprise!" laugh.png

The bald dog and cheerleader is hilarious!!!

I was discussing the idea for this piece with my great friend Gritz and he said: "You need to have a bald dog!" I said; "I done thought of that!" Then he says; "You should have a bald Falco!" I sez; "I thought of that too!"

He really is my brudda from another mudda. laugh.png

I knew when you got yourself immersed just a little bit in Photoshop you were going to have fun.

Literally taught hundreds of students at The Art Institute of Atlanta. You were, and are the quickest "student" on picking up new techniques I ever had.

:lol: That was good.

Is it wrong that I can actually see a group of fans shave their head for a new coach? Probably not Falcon fans, but, somewhere, I'd wager that there is a group of fans out there, following some kind of sport, where they are shaving their heads as a sign of support.