Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SacFalcFan

February 2015 Uga Recruiting Thread

It seems like Georgia doesn't finish well most years. Maybe I'm wrong but at least it keeps me from being disappointed when signing day comes.

I have a feeling auburn finishes strong.

we will get ours.. our fans need to stop focusing on who we don't get and focus on who we do get.. we have a heck of a class.

Losing the top in-state ILB three years in a row is inexcusable... Not saying it is happening, but if it does...

you can't kidnap kids. if roquan does leave for ucla he just wanted to leave the state.. the same with last years ilb and the one the year before wasn't even from our state.. each recruit is different. doesn't matter where a kid is from just get talented players to play for ya. i wouldn't care if trenton thompson was from illinois or from georgia.. recruiting is no longer borders.. there are no more state borders in recruiting.. if you have followed it enough you should understand that.

Funny how everybody was worried about OL and we're gonna be loaded at that spot!! We've got a hell of a class especially on the defensive side but it would be nice to seal up Roquan!!

We have an awesome class. They said we broke the record for espn top 150/300 defensive linemen in one class. Great day so far on nsd with getting hawkins and allen.

Remember: Three years from now, there's a chance one of your 2-stars will be an All-American and one of your 5-stars will be at Louisville

Mark schlabach.

you can't kidnap kids. if roquan does leave for ucla he just wanted to leave the state.. the same with last years ilb and the one the year before wasn't even from our state.. each recruit is different. doesn't matter where a kid is from just get talented players to play for ya. i wouldn't care if trenton thompson was from illinois or from georgia.. recruiting is no longer borders.. there are no more state borders in recruiting.. if you have followed it enough you should understand that.

Instate is a HUGE advantage. We can't shut off borders, but UCLA... Really?

We got d talent, I have confidence in Pruitt, he can get more outta players, be different if wr lost smith to fl or Clemson for barn, but ucla stinks but oh well. I wanted us to be solid on the ol and have playmakers for Eason, Goodwin is key to this class.... Want McGraw too!

We got d talent, I have confidence in Pruitt, he can get more outta players, be different if wr lost smith to fl or Clemson for barn, but ucla stinks but oh well. I wanted us to be solid on the ol and have playmakers for Eason, Goodwin is key to this class.... Want McGraw too!

I disagree, Goodwin is not the key to this class

Instate is a HUGE advantage. We can't shut off borders, but UCLA... Really?

instate isn't as big of an advantage as you want to believe.. like i said each kid is different.. for some kids a huge advantage, but for many it means nothing.. especially in a very transient state like georgia.. there are no state borders with recruiting.. none.

Deontai williams to Ohio?

grades.

I thought we would lose Deandre Baker to Texas, but not so

i posted in the january thread that the meeting with texas a week or two ago didn't go as well as the texas coaches expected.. baker wanted to have some drama.. he was one guy i wanted to keep.