Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SacFalcFan

February 2015 Uga Recruiting Thread

Carson is not surprising, he's a juco and wants to play immediately not be an obvious #3 or #4 like he would at uga. Can understand. I'm more worried bout goodwin, slayton, smith, assuming we get mcgraw and allen.

It's recruiting you win some and you lose some. We have a very very good class right now that could be an elite class with the right end on NSD. time will tell on that.. recruiting isn't for the faint of heart or those who react to every bit of news good or bad. we will know a lot more come the night before NSD. should be interesting.

I personally think we close with Rico, Roquan, Allen, Hawkins, and one more off the radar recruit while holding on to Godwin and even Slayton. I don't know if any of you fellas will be in Athens for NSD, but I'll definitely be visiting the Blind Pig, Buffalo's, and Butts Mehre on Wednesday enjoying all the drama!!

@Nbuchanan70: With a heavy heart, and in my best interest I have officially decided to deccommit from the University of California, Berkeley.

Looks like it's either Georgia or Florida!!

I'm thinking Florida. He seemed to want to leave the state.

Crowder's highlights look pretty dang good. Fast enough, absolutely nasty stiff arm, good hands, blocking, hard to tackle, nose for the endzone....

yep he is a very talented kid and played against very good competition.. ran for over 2000 yards. he is a kid who we hope we can redshirt and give him a time to spend a year in s&c.. he is a good back..