somegsuguy

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest facelessman07

Wonder what Smitty is doing, must be kinda painful to see the transition

This town will always respect what you did for the Falcons. My personal belief is you let the owner and GM dictate the direction too much ie explosive, bigger etc--you and the rest of your staff forgot the D while all the hype was created for the offense--but you know this and I applaud you for being a true man and not calling out TD and Arthur

Cryin' all the way to the bank

Smith had his way with the defense, where'd that get us?

Oh right, sacks are overrated. Then again its hard to accurately rate a sack when you don't even have one

Wonder what Smitty is doing, must be kinda painful to see the transition

This town will always respect what you did for the Falcons. My personal belief is you let the owner and GM dictate the direction too much ie explosive, bigger etc--you and the rest of your staff forgot the D while all the hype was created for the offense--but you know this and I applaud you for being a true man and not calling out TD and Arthur

From Today

Mike Smith - DT - Free Agent

The San Francisco Chronicle reports ex-Falcons coach Mike Smith wants to take 2015 off.

It's the Lovie Smith plan. The only team to show interest in Smith as a coordinator was the Raiders, and Smith must believe he's better off sitting out 2015 than hitching his wagon to Oakland's middling unit. Smith will presumably try to land another head job in 2016, or at least have his pick of defensive jobs.

No they weren't he never adjusted to the Patriots plan of throwing underneath result Brady sets a Super Bowl record for completions. The coverage on Gronk was very sub par and an eye opener. Brady did feel pressure in the first half but had a cleaner pocket in the second actually having time stepping into his throws.

I really Like Quinn and to be fair he sustained a lot of injuries and a lot of guys were banged up coming in.

With that said Welcome to Atlanta Dan Quinn

Hawks had a 10 point 3rd quarter lead then Avril went out. They couldn't recover from that.

Albert Breer @AlbertBreer 3m3 minutes ago

I'm told Quinn will have a big staff, like Carroll's. Kyle Shanahan as OC, Richard Smith as DC, Raheem Morris as assistant head coach.

Albert Breer @AlbertBreer 2m2 minutes ago

... What I mean by that, on Quinn's staff -- Falcons plan to hire a secondary coach separate of Morris, a LBs coach separate of Smith.

Way to go Drake with all of the good info about the assistant coaches.

I like the way this ish is shaping up.

Now if the Falcons can just find a way to get Dimitroff kidnapped the week before the draft.

Put it like this....With this hiring of the other Dan quinn the stevia movement will explode. A pound of JAJA stevia a month. Place in water, Blend the toxic soap out of water and make your body lean and ripply. I lost 62 pounds in two montsh with PUREH20. A billion dollar loan will be given with this discovery and the nobel peace prize. The Falcons will win the superbowl.

Albert Breer @AlbertBreer 3m3 minutes ago

I'm told Quinn will have a big staff, like Carroll's. Kyle Shanahan as OC, Richard Smith as DC, Raheem Morris as assistant head coach.

Albert Breer @AlbertBreer 2m2 minutes ago

... What I mean by that, on Quinn's staff -- Falcons plan to hire a secondary coach separate of Morris, a LBs coach separate of Smith.

Oh that sounds like Seto could be coming as DB coach

Put it like this....With this hiring of the other Dan quinn the stevia movement will explode. A pound of JAJA stevia a month. Place in water, Blend the toxic soap out of water and make your body lean and ripply. I lost 62 pounds in two montsh with PUREH20. A billion dollar loan will be given with this discovery and the nobel peace prize. The Falcons will win the superbowl.

Stevia is Splenda's bich now GTFO