Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

D-Byrdz 4 Life

In Before All The Quinn Haters Start

So let me guess there's going to be some of yall that think that since the Seahawks lost and the pats dang near had their way with the Seattle defense that we are doomed all of a sudden with Quinn?? Just wondering

If Matt Ryan put up 24 points in the SB, Im pretty sure most of the posters on here would blame the defense for the loss. So why should Quinn's defense get a pass? I hope he's the real deal. Just sayin..

So let me guess there's going to be some of yall that think that since the Seahawks lost and the pats dang near had their way with the Seattle defense that we are doomed all of a sudden with Quinn?? Just wondering

A lot of people are drunk and intoxicated at the moment so keep that in mind as you engage with them. But yes we will hear about Quinn and McDaniels for about a week or so

Rookie head coach. Odds are strong that he fails and we are arguing this same issue 3-4 years from now, and that has nothing to do with tonight's game. I surely hope he's the savior you guys believe he will be, but I'll remain a skeptic until I see some substance to back up all this hype.

? He called a good first half but failed to adjust in the second half. Wait...this seems familiar???

He called a good second half...they were playing the Patriots and the offense was a constant 3 and out...what do you want? McDaniels?

Rookie head coach. Odds are strong that he fails and we are arguing this same issue 3-4 years from now, and that has nothing to do with tonight's game. I surely hope he's the savior you guys believe he will be, but I'll remain a skeptic until I see some substance to back up all this hype.

Correct!

He called a good second half...they were playing the Patriots and the offense was a constant 3 and out...what do you want? McDaniels?

I want our future HC with his great defense to cause the other team to go 3 and out a few times in the second half.

This is the dumbest post I have read all night. Congrats.

They were at the 1 with less than a minute to go. Regardless of your feelings towards Quinn they were in a position to win a bad pass cost them. Most games come down to one bad pass.