Pats Win Superbowl 49!

FenixFalcon

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, found out through searching...Bevell is known for getting cute. And NO, nothing was wrong with Lynch...lol.

I was yelling at Belichick to call a time out, but if , he had, almost undoubtedly, cooler heads prevail on the Seattle sideline and they run the ball.

If I was calling anything but a run there, I'm calling play action to Lynch up the middle , rolling out to one side with a 2 man game- either throw it for a TD, Wilson runs it in or throws it away.

I was yelling at Belichick to call a time out, but if , he had, almost undoubtedly, cooler heads prevail on the Seattle sideline and they run the ball.

If I was calling anything but a run there, I'm calling play action to Lynch up the middle , rolling out to one side with a 2 man game- either throw it for a TD, Wilson runs it in or throws it away.

The only team I like less than the Patriots are the Saints.

What just happened? You are 2nd and goal with Beast Mode in the backfield and 38 seconds on the clock. You are a run first team, yet you pass the ball to Ricardo Lockette (I like the guy, but...). That means you have that run and two more runs to get in.

Wow...speechless and semi-worried about the nature of this sport.

I agree. What as he thinking? He could have done qb sneak, anything but a pass. They gave that game away. Defense did itsjob.

Either way I dont think anyone in here hates him for being part black part Indian. Its just way too easy to cry racism man maybe ppl just dont buy thy hype on him as a qb nothing more nothing less

He's a Super Bowl winning QB, plus he's 10-1 against elite QB's... How is that "hype"???

Ben Roethlisberger, Phlillp Rivers and Jay Cutler are overhyped QB's...

Edited by The Closer

He's a Super Bowl winning QB, plus he's 10-1 against elite QB's... How is that "hype"???

Ben Roethlisberger, Phlillp Rivers and Jay Cutler are overhyped QB's...

he's a good qb not arguing that but its a team game and he was lucky to be on a team with the best defense and running back in the league and having the burden of only having to throw 20 times a game

What just happened? You are 2nd and goal with Beast Mode in the backfield and 38 seconds on the clock. You are a run first team, yet you pass the ball to Ricardo Lockette (I like the guy, but...). That means you have that run and two more runs to get in.

Wow...speechless and semi-worried about the nature of this sport.

Kinda creepy lol

http://m.espn.go.com/general/video?vid=12231391&src=desktop&rand=ref~%7B%22ref%22%3A%22http%3A%2F%2Fm.facebook.com%22%7D&ex_cid=espnFB

I just personally want to say **** Ricardo Lockette I personally(not personal, but have met him) know that jerk so while I'm upset Seattle lost it's also funny to watch him lose too.

Never met him, I know I wanted him here there. Still do. What have you heard???

What do you mean? Like I've actually met that guy knew him at college I went to he's from Fort Valley State University(HBCU) he was a jerk at the time I knew him to he was great on our football team. Although to be fair our team was complete crap at that point kinda still is now(slightly they've improved little by little at least D2 standards).