Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monoxide

*** The Official Super Bowl Xlix Thread ***

784 posts in this topic

Wilson is a top 10 QB, and quickly approaching top 5

Dude is doing all this with UDFA's for receivers

I'll give him that. But Lynch still is the one that dictates what the defense is going to do over Wilson.

Russell Wilson would be called a top 3 QB if he played for us by several posters on this board

Why you ask?

For the simple reason he dresses in red and black every Sunday

But oh no, he plays for a different team, so logically one can conclude he's not really that good

zekeyboy1 likes this

We love Matt Ryan but since he's not playing so let's bask in the awesomeness of Russell Wilson. Win tonight and he's gonna be the NFL's new IT boy

The second half.. Here's where it gets interesting. If Seattle's defense comes in and takes charge with the halftime adjustments they usually make, all their offense will need is six points to win this game.

****. He was hot garbage for about 3 full quarters against the Packers. But his game winning TD in overtime was beautiful

So was that first deep pass tonite

Lets see the fight in Dan Quinn and see if he can actually make halftime adjustments. Loving this McDaniels vs Quinn battle. Hopefully we picked the right coach.

he was one.

Well at least we agree on that. Anyway, apparently there is a fine line between "game manager" and whatever the opposite of that is, so I'm not even gonna debate that now.

Quinn time to shine. HALF TIME ADJUSTMENTS. LETS SEE WHAT THE MASTERMIND CAN DO.

And as much as you'd hate to hear or see it. Seahawks needs some points. Maybe scored by your fellow "Senior Citizen NFL Running Back", Marshawn Lynch? lol... Sorry, couldn't help myself!