Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monoxide

*** The Official Super Bowl Xlix Thread ***

784 posts in this topic

Seahawks win this one with ease in my opinion. For every Dan Quinn spotting or reference, I'm taking a shot of Dr. Thunder.

Keep all game related posts in here. To all of my fellow Falcon fans who also have money on this game, I wish you luck!

Seahawks win this one with ease in my opinion. For every Dan Quinn spotting or reference, I'm taking a shot of Dr. Thunder.

Keep all game related posts in here. To all of my fellow Falcon fans who also have money on this game, I wish you luck!

Mono is gettin real crazy yall ;)

Monoxide likes this

Brandon Browner might be the key to this game, he would have brought a lot of insight from the Seahawks for Belitricks to use. And The Packers showed the blueprint to make Wilson make mistakes.

Hopefully we get a good game.

Directv says 6:00, ESPN says 6:30.

I'd go with the National anthem being around 6:30 with kickoff not too far behind. I haven't watched TV all day so I didn't know myself

I'd go with the National anthem being around 6:30 with kickoff not too far behind. I haven't watched TV all day so I didn't know myself

Thanks. I guess I will go get my wings now then LOL.

I like the Seahawks, but I really hate their fans as someone living in Seattle, the #12 bandwagon is just ridiculous. I'm torn if I want them to win or not. Having Quinn win another SB might be nice for the resume. I'd like to see Brady win a 4th too. I'm just pulling for a good game at this point.