Falcons Using Fake Crowd Noise?

juggalo101

Lol but the Patriots were scum of the universe last week when the deflate news broke

Makes me wonder about the timing of this investigation since it started during the season..... Kinda smells funny to me...... Also, how the he11 are they gonna prove it?.........

"A Falcons spokesperson acknowledged that the team was aware of the investigation and is awaiting the NFL’s ruling.

“We were informed during the season that the league office is looking into crowd noise during our games,” the spokesman said. “We have cooperated fully with them, and we’re awaiting the outcome.”

Atlanta is not the first team that plays indoors that has been accused of producing fake crowd noise. The Indianapolis Colts have been called out for years, though there has never been any actual evidence that they have done it.

Piping in crowd noise is similar to teams allegedly cutting opponents’ headsets or not showing certain replays on the stadium video board in order to gain an advantage. They’re basically accepted practices, though this particular one may prove costly for the Falcons."

http://larrybrownsports.com/football/falcons-investigated-piping-crowd-noise/253991

Makes me wonder about the timing of this investigation since it started during the season..... Kinda smells funny to me...... Also, how the he11 are they gonna prove it?.........

"A Falcons spokesperson acknowledged that the team was aware of the investigation and is awaiting the NFLs ruling.

We were informed during the season that the league office is looking into crowd noise during our games, the spokesman said. We have cooperated fully with them, and were awaiting the outcome.

Atlanta is not the first team that plays indoors that has been accused of producing fake crowd noise. The Indianapolis Colts have been called out for years, though there has never been any actual evidence that they have done it.

Piping in crowd noise is similar to teams allegedly cutting opponents headsets or not showing certain replays on the stadium video board in order to gain an advantage. Theyre basically accepted practices, though this particular one may prove costly for the Falcons."

http://larrybrownsports.com/football/falcons-investigated-piping-crowd-noise/253991

Don't know how they will prove it but I recall alot of people saying they don't want to root for a team that has to chest to gain an advantage and that teams that cheat yadda yadda this and yadda yadda that. I'm just enjoying the laughter from the responses

Don't know how they will prove it but I recall alot of people saying they don't want to root for a team that has to chest to gain an advantage and that teams that cheat yadda yadda this and yadda yadda that. I'm just enjoying the laughter from the responses

Falcons didn't cheat to gain an advantage. Thats the best part. The dome still wasn't loud and they still sucked.

It's like they cheated just so they could say "were bad boys too".

We are under investigation not guilty. The pats are guilty. Straws....