Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

juggalo101

Falcons Using Fake Crowd Noise?

252 posts in this topic

Seriously. Also, how can this be proven? What disgruntled rival make up this story?

Saints, mebbe? The butthurt per capita in New Orleans skyrocketed after Week 1 and Week 16.

Seriously. Also, how can this be proven? What disgruntled rival make up this story?

That's what I'm thinking also. I mean hey : "Stadiums now days are built to echo and make fan noise louder so what difference would there be between the two if that were the case?".

Look at the Seahawks stadium, they hold the record for loudest crowd noise. I wonder if this isn't some PR crap being released by the Patriots or the NFL to take away the attention from deflate gate. Falcons are an easy target for such things considering they will be the only remaining hottest NFL news after the superbowl with them hiring Dan Quinn for a while.

I dunno... I'm speculating,..

Rauken likes this

Someone snitched on Tommy D and Don Blank. Tonight they will sleep with the fishes.

Saints, mebbe? The butthurt per capita in New Orleans skyrocketed after Week 1 and Week 16.

Would that it were them. One would have to wonder how we managed to pump crowd noise into the Pooperdome.

NBC asked President Obama about Deflategate and whether the Pats cheated, but didn't bother to ask him about our issues, so I think we are in the clear. I mean if it was really that important I am sure NBC would have asked the President to comment on it.

Crazy idea...support your team even during their slumps and don't hop on the bandwagon during winning seasons! You should be just as happy to wear your Falcons colors during 2014 as you were in 2012. There's nothing wrong with having some dark humor about the team's fortunes but why jump ship? That's like giving your kid the cold shoulder when he comes home with D's on his report card, it doesn't help anything.

Easy there newb your dancing with the devil if your questioning my fanhood. Their is only 1 thing I want out of my Falcons.... A fothermucking Super Bowl, and I'm willing, like most fans, to do whatever action to get us there.

ya_boi_j likes this

Crazy idea...support your team even during their slumps and don't hop on the bandwagon during winning seasons! You should be just as happy to wear your Falcons colors during 2014 as you were in 2012. There's nothing wrong with having some dark humor about the team's fortunes but why jump ship? That's like giving your kid the cold shoulder when he comes home with D's on his report card, it doesn't help anything.

Very well put. I still wear my falcon hats everywhere i go, still sling on the jackets and hang the flags. I don't care what the record is, and people acting like not supporting the team is somehow helping anything are just fooling themselves. If you can only support your team when they're winning, why bother calling yourself a fan.

jb 3.0 likes this

Really?? Since the fanbase shows up midway thru the 1st quarter,there was really no choice..

Haha that's true with all of our sports. Even when the place is sold out. its not completely full until halftime.

Wow! I'm shocked. Why on earth would you do something like this. Rumors like this don't just get started out of thin air. Talk about classless!

Lol now the NFL is saying only 1 of the 12 balls were deflated.

they passed the heat onto falcons now redacting their story of 11 or 12 were under inflated

and the circle is complete.

pathetic.

Lmao yes!

If TD green lighted this without Blank's blessing, TD has to be fired. If guilty.

Which brings up the crucial question if this actually happened: Who gave authorization for this? Marketing Dept.?

Which brings up the crucial question if this actually happened: Who gave authorization for this? Marketing Dept.?

Smitty's Revenge 2.0...every time we cut someone "nice" something bad happens. (Brian Banks - 4-12 season, Turner - O-line stays injured, Abraham - zero pass rush).

The Falcon Filter is a myth

Look at the Seahawks stadium, they hold the record for loudest crowd noise. I wonder if this isn't some PR crap being released by the Patriots or the NFL to take away the attention from deflate gate. Falcons are an easy target for such things considering they will be the only remaining hottest NFL news after the superbowl with them hiring Dan Quinn for a while.

The Chiefs actually broke their record.

http://www.si.com/nfl/2014/09/29/chiefs-break-seahawks-noise-record