Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

juggalo101

Falcons Using Fake Crowd Noise?

252 posts in this topic

Sharod is a badass name, I like it

Gangstas can crawl out of Portland, don't matta where you from. All that matters is how you represent yourself

that's the thing, he doesn't present himself as a gangsta or anything near it. He runs his mouth and gets upset when people get in his face and do the same. That ain't gangsta.

that's the thing, he doesn't present himself as a gangsta or anything near it. He runs his mouth and gets upset when people get in his face and do the same. That ain't gangsta.

He does run his mouth too much without backing it up as much as he should, I'll give you that

ya_boi_j likes this

Forreal though how is fake crowd noise illegal but not the siren that teams like the Saints use shrug.001.gif

Or how the Seahawks can use technology built into their stadium that amplifies their crowd noise.

Went to about 5 or 6 games over the last two seasons. The Dome hasn't been as loud as seasons prior. This report just seems odd to me coming off our worst home records in the past 5 years

Or how the Seahawks can use technology built into their stadium that amplifies their crowd noise.

Speaking of Seattle... That 'back up alarm' they play during a sack or penalty should also be included as piping in noise although it's funny as hail...

Yeah and we flushed the toilets when the opposing team was taking showers too

Pffff F off league officials go back to Boston where the cheaters really are

Multiple departments report to Dimitroff. Sure we could go down this but eventually we blame Blank who Dimi reports to. And it very well could be Blank, I won't deny it

It was a sh*tty job whoever was responsible. We were constantly drained out by opposing fans and it wasn't loud at all when our fans were supposed to make noise. Now we might get docked picks for a failed attempt at cheating

Lol

This wouldn't be necessary if our fairweather fan base could stick with their team in times of adversity instead of *****ing and moaning about staff and players. If people can still show up to Jaguar games and root for their team, then we can **** good and well show up at the Georgia Dome and make offense difficult for our guests. There's no excuse for ever letting the visiting team's fanbase drown out your own crowd's voice at home.

ukfalc and Iron Saint like this

LOL!!! So us Falcons fan's have our phone's RING TONES setup to sound like crowd noise..... Really.....

Whoever is the so called Whistle Blower on this is obviously somebody who lost their job and or don't like the idea that the Falcons are going to have a group of coaches and changes coming that from what it looks like on paper for now will make the Falcons a great team next season and the future.

So this brings me to question a couple things. Less say for example : "A team were to play loud noises when the other team has the ball during a home game". These days, certain stadiums especially SEATTLE for example, their stadium was designed to echo and resonate sound as loud as possible, or louder than normal NFL stadiums. What would the difference be between the two? There have been hecklers for years in all sports. So what's the NFL going to do, regulate the volume of the Fans? You quiet the fans you might as well shut down the whole league because when the fans don't have a voice in what they are watching the sport no longer matters.

Falcons do play in a DOME, and according to the reports the fan noise got louder when the other team got the ball. My question is how much of an impact did that actually make if it happened to help the Falcons, the way I see it given their record : "NONE"....

Just a few of my thoughts on this. Sounds like somebody crying sour grapes because of the timing of this report and considering the hottest NFL news after the superbowl or on going will be the Falcons hiring Dan Quinn.... JMO..............

This wouldn't be necessary if our fairweather fan base could stick with their team in times of adversity instead of *****ing and moaning about staff and players. If people can still show up to Jaguar games and root for their team, then we can **** good and well show up at the Georgia Dome and make offense difficult for our guests. There's no excuse for ever letting the visiting team's fanbase drown out your own crowd's voice at home.

Troll/mole

Troll/mole

My, my, did I strike a nerve? You can blame TD and Smitty for the Falcons' 2013-14 woes all you want but it isn't their fault if their fans are so fickle that they let a bunch of noisemakers from Chicago drown them out in their own house.

Lol how can they be sued? So whatever i do, my employer is responsible for? That makes no sense mate.

In some ways, yes, they're responsible especially if YOU and that corporation are linked together. For example, Tom Smith, who is employed by (insert company name) was arrested after he was caught finding a terrorist organization yadda yadda yadda. Your company would be subjected to an investigation to see if they were involved. Fines could come down from whoever oversees them and then you yourself would subjected to disciplinary action

So yes (even that example goes way beyond football) your company is somewhat responsible for you

lol. Roddy is not gangsta. How tha **** is someone named Sharod gonna be known as a gangsta. And he's from Charleston, SC. Lol

Really?? This has turned into a debate about who on the Falcons is......, gangsta??