Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

juggalo101

Falcons Using Fake Crowd Noise?

252 posts in this topic

LOL You can clearly hear it in the "echoes"...

I agree, it's most noticeable during the player intro's. I personally think they've been doing it for years, if that makes me a "bad fan" that's fine but I honestly believe I've heard fake crowd noises at the Dome for a long time.

Do we know who the whistleblower is?

Yeah, the lack of fan support. laugh.png When a large portion of your crowd is lifeless and frustrated by the performance it's pretty obvious when there's consistent noise when a team is huddling up or on 3rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrdddddddddddddddddddddddddddd doooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnn. God I hate the the way the PA says that. laugh.png

Yeah, the lack of fan support. laugh.png When a large portion of your crowd is lifeless and frustrated by the performance it's pretty obvious when there's consistent noise when a team is huddling up or on 3rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrdddddddddddddddddddddddddddd doooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnn. God I hate the the way the PA says that. laugh.png

Well if its quiet now, you'll be able to hear a pin drop at the new psl stadium...

I think the issue is that ATL is accused of not stopping the noise (music, etc) soon enough, allowing it to continue during the opponents huddle. It's not so much the volume, but the failure to stop it in a timely manner, which I believe is an NFL rule

I think the issue is that ATL is accused of not stopping the noise (music, etc) soon enough, allowing it to continue during the opponents huddle. It's not so much the volume, but the failure to stop it in a timely manner, which I believe is an NFL rule

This is what I heard. It's not piping in crowd noise. It's playing the music and sounds too low in the play clock. At 20 seconds left, they have to stop.