Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

juggalo101

Falcons Using Fake Crowd Noise?

252 posts in this topic

Which brings up the crucial question if this actually happened: Who gave authorization for this? Marketing Dept.?

I'd find it hard to believe that the marketing Dept would do that without TD or Blank's blessing. But it's possible.

It happened. I've thought the last two years during spots in games when we were somewhat loud, you could hear a louder crowd noise come in through the whole stadium. I thought the league had relaxed their rules.

You seen this team play?

Hard to make noise with all the heart attacks in the stands

You all suck as fans.

The end.

Hold on man I understand your frustration some of us fans do live out of state so you can't say all fans. Now as far as not being able to make noise in the Dome I hope this is a wake up call for the fans and yes I will be loud and live in Levi's Jeans Stadium when the Falcons take on the Whiners somebody gonna have to hold me back like the last game in Frisco when somebody said some stuff to me and almost got into a scuffle when I was walking to my seats

You all suck as fans.

The end.

"...If true, the Falcons could face a fine and possibly lose a draft pick...."

"...The offense is expected to result in discipline with the Falcons being fined and quite possibly losing a draft choice.

dozer likes this

I'm still confused on where the line is drawn. Like it's ok to play horns/sirens but not the sound of fans cheering or w/e

edit: Got it now, there is a cutoff period where its up to the fans to make noise and we used the speakers to add that effect. Makes sense but I doubt anything comes of this anyway.

Why don't you wait until they actually lose a pick, as opposed to just reacting to speculation they might lose a pick?

Id be highly surprised if they didnt follow through with that. We all know good and well what the truth is...

Id be highly surprised if they didnt follow through with that. We all know good and well what the truth is...

They've never taken away a draft pick for noise and it's absurd to look at the Falcon's record, and the fact that the Falcons had to go to a silent count at a home game and think they'd gained an unfair advantage. Does the NFL think the Falcons are a 3 win team that got an extra 3 wins?

Think it's just as likely that the Falcons are fined and no pick is taken away.

dozer likes this