Hey Mr. Blank, You Want A Winner ?

Bring It

Buy the Atlanta Hawks !!

They have won more games in a MONTH than your Falcons have in TWO YEARS !!

No need for a Billion Dollar Flowery Branch Taj Mahal.........don't need it. Train in any gym......anywhere.

No need for a front office with a GM and 29 assistants. H.ell, how do you even afford to buy all these guys coffee every morning ??

Arthur..........BUY the Hawks........and experience winning.........at last !! LOL

I love the Hawks, hope he does buy them,& win an NBA Championship this year, but you could look at his face on the sideline this year, he hated losing, esp. the ways in which we lost some of these games, I truly believe Mr Blank is committed to bringing Championships to Atlanta, it hurts even more because a couple of years ago, we seemed so close to achieving that dream, now we are basically starting over. The Hawks have shown us that excellent coaching, & a winning system can turn what appears to be an average team around pretty quickly, so you know what, learn from what these amazing Hawks have done, Let's win a NBA title in June, & a NFL title next Feb. #birdgang

In the hawks ONE good year in the last 20 years...what a sample space!!!!

Actually the Hawks have been to the playoffs 7 years running, I think the longest streak in the eastern conference. It's getting out of the first round that's the real problem, but that often inflicts the rest of Atlanta's sports teams as well. The Hawks just need an owner, preferably one owner and not a group, that is local and care about Atlanta. That is always the path to success. Your most successful sports franchises are almost always the ones that have one owner and one person making the decisions.

Edited by zzfrow

Buy the Atlanta Hawks !!They have won more games in a MONTH than your Falcons have in TWO YEARS !!No need for a Billion Dollar Flowery Branch Taj Mahal.........don't need it. Train in any gym......anywhere.No need for a front office with a GM and 29 assistants. H.ell, how do you even afford to buy all these guys coffee every morning ??Arthur..........BUY the Hawks........and experience winning.........at last !! LOL

Don't the Hawks have more wins in 2 months than any NFL team in 2 years?

While their streak is impressive, yall realize NBA teams play 82 game seasons, right? Compared to 16 game seasons? The NFL comparisons are silly.

Guest Negatorris

The Hawks haven't been relevant since Dominique Wilkins. And they are the template for a winner now? One good season in at least 20? They are a good story this season. Get back to us when this one good season stretches to 5. I am not holding my breathe.

I guarantee they will bring a championship to Atlanta long before the Falcons do.

Actually the Hawks have been to the playoffs 7 years running, I think the longest streak in the eastern conference. It's getting out of the first round that's the real problem, but that often inflicts the rest of Atlanta's sports teams as well. The Hawks just need an owner, preferably one owner and not a group, that is local and care about Atlanta. That is always the path to success. Your most successful sports franchises are almost always the ones that have one owner and one person making the decisions.

I hear ya... But I've been in Atlanta all my 37 years. These hawks teams that have been to the playoffs the last 7 years have all been snoozers. You knew they were not getting out of the first round. Even though I believe the nba rigged last year's series with the pacers. But this team we are excited about because they are actually kicking tail, not limping into the playoffs sub .500

The Hawks haven't been relevant since Dominique Wilkins. And they are the template for a winner now? One good season in at least 20? They are a good story this season. Get back to us when this one good season stretches to 5. I am not holding my breathe.

They've been a good team for eight or so years, first round exit or not. Do you actually watch the NBA? Or know anything about it?

Buy the Atlanta Hawks !!

They have won more games in a MONTH than your Falcons have in TWO YEARS !!

No need for a Billion Dollar Flowery Branch Taj Mahal.........don't need it. Train in any gym......anywhere.

No need for a front office with a GM and 29 assistants. H.ell, how do you even afford to buy all these guys coffee every morning ??

Arthur..........BUY the Hawks........and experience winning.........at last !! LOL

No keep that Italian mob dealer as far away from the Hawks as you can! I don't want the 1 team in ATL to go down the toilet also because he is more concerned with money than winning.