I'm looking at our schedule and trying to figure out how the fudge we're Boston's next opponent yet we've still got to play @Grizzlies and @Timberwolves and THEN a day off before we travel to Boston to play them huh.png

This little stretch before the All Star break is alot tougher than I initially gave it credit to be.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ajc wins the internet for today

Keep rollin' boys

Made yall some Gifs

Horford is almost useless as far as rebounding goes.

He truly gets 1 rebound per game. The rest all just happen to bounce to him. He's basically the same rebounding and Jeff would be if he spent that much time in the paint...

I wonder if when he said the team was tired he really meant HE was tired (not that the team wasn't also experiencing some fatigue themselves). He did pretty much have last year off, and coming off a major injury I can see where he's still catching up.

I wonder if when he said the team was tired he really meant HE was tired (not that the team wasn't also experiencing some fatigue themselves). He did pretty much have last year off, and coming off a major injury I can see where he's still catching up.

I can definitely see him being tired. It looks like he's just not trying. Which with Horford I really don't think is the case. Perhaps he's just afraid to get down and dirty. There are a lot of times when his guy is 4 feet away and horford is kinda just standing around waiting for the rebound to drop. Go get it man. Or at least box out your dude.

Im so glad we don't have to play the griz in the playoffs.

They have everything needed to shut a team like the hawks down.

Thanks Western conference! Lol

They have size, not speed. They're not much different than playing the Pacers, except the combo of Marc/Zebo is better than Hibbert/West. Just gotta be disciplined defensively and get good ball movement on offense and try to get some mismatches (which is business as usual).

Edited by JerseyNo12

They have size, not speed. They're no different than playing the Pacers.

Conley and Jeff green don't have speed? Tony Allen is one of the best defenders in the league as is Marc Gasol.

And the Pacers beat us. With absolutely nothing from their center. You best believe Zbo and Gasol will get theirs unlike Hibbert.

The Pacers also don't have a PG or a guy whose only job is to shut down your best scorer. Griz also have a decent bench.

Griz are the best overall team in the West. Id probably put money on them over the Warriors too.

Conley and Jeff green don't have speed? Tony Allen is one of the best defenders in the league as is Marc Gasol.

And the Pacers beat us. With absolutely nothing from their center. You best believe Zbo and Gasol will get theirs unlike Hibbert.

The Pacers also don't have a PG or a guy whose only job is to shut down your best scorer. Griz also have a decent bench.

Griz are the best overall team in the West. Id probably put money on them over the Warriors too.

lol what did we get from our center? They were at full strength, we weren't. Remember, we weren't supposed to win let alone push that series to Game 7.

Edited by JerseyNo12