It's funny you would think even though the skeds are done before season that when something like this happens someone at NBA office/ESPN/whomever would say.

YOU KNOW WHAT **** IT GET THAT TEAM ON TV NOW! Or just something to that effect.

I guess the nature of the NBA most years you'd have a pretty good idea who is going to be a contender and who's not well in advance but still I'm surprised they don't give themselves more room to be fluid with the TV schedule like the NFL does.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ajc wins the internet for today

Keep rollin' boys

Made yall some Gifs

Pelicans have only lost 6 times at home this year, Hawks have lost 5 on the road. Pelicans are 7-3 of their last 10. Should be a pretty good game.

We will beat them I have a feeling we'll get close to Lakers 33 at least to 30 before the streak ends I said it would probably end at Boston I'm not even going to put that out there. I'm claiming that we beat the Lakers streak right now.

**** we've broken multiple records so far this year, and heck I mean what more can you ask for honestly.

We will beat them I have a feeling we'll get close to Lakers 33 at least to 30 before the streak ends I said it would probably end at Boston I'm not even going to put that out there. I'm claiming that we beat the Lakers streak right now.

**** we've broken multiple records so far this year, and heck I mean what more can you ask for honestly.

Man is a beautiful thought, but truly I don't give a fk about 33, odds of THAT is almost nil. We have already made history, main thing is I don't want to force Carroll back in there before he is ready, I hope he don't play tonite. That achilles " strain " is scary sounding chit IMO.....I hope we do not force it into a " tear " ...want him rested and ready to go Feb. 6th ....

Haven't we been through this before though? Saying someone will end the streak, and then after we beat Cavs for 2nd time it was like an L at Portland can't beat them.

Then we did

Next L at the Clips then Memphis then Washington then Toronto then bulls, and here we are today all the while hilariously enough we almost lost to 76ers it was the time when you least expected it that the win streak was really on the line.

For the record I do believe it might end this week, but rather just watch the games and see what happens instead of saying it(even though just did).

Looking like we did in the 2nd half against Philly. Too much iso and no one can hit water if they fell out of a boat.

Meanwhile NO much like Phi did looking like they are going to be able to knock down their shots. At least so far. Portland came out hot too before their offense really fell off.