Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1,241 posts in this topic

Every team has flaws. The fact that we are 44-12 and have worries proves that. There's a reason we have won 44 games, and a reason we have lost twelve.

In the playoffs, it is all about physicality, conditioning, and adjustments. I don't worry about the last two, but us being a team so dependent on outside shooting worries me if our shooting goes cold. We will have to be able to grind it down low in the paint. Plus, the refs tend to call the playoffs a lot looser which leads to more physical play.

There is no rest and freshness in the playoffs lol. Unless you win in 4 games, and then you have the rust issues we've just seenm

I beg to differ somewhat. It seems like it takes two full weeks to play a seven game series. They will have a back to back, then go 4 days without playing.

I beg to differ somewhat. It seems like it takes two full weeks to play a seven game series. They will have a back to back, then go 4 days without playing.

In which time they're flying back and forth, there aren't really "off" days.

And in the playoffs you will see a 5 minute uptick in guys minutes played.

There is nothing more tiring in the NBA than the playoffs. Just look at how absolutely done Dwyane wade was last year.

HolyMoses likes this

In which time they're flying back and forth, there aren't really "off" days.

And in the playoffs you will see a 5 minute uptick in guys minutes played.

There is nothing more tiring in the NBA than the playoffs. Just look at how absolutely done Dwyane wade was last year.

Well, I beg to differ again. Last years series between the Hawks and Pacers is a perfect example. Game 1 was on a Saturday in Indy, then game 2 was on Tuesday. Two off days in the same city, no travel. That is ridiculous.

Well, I beg to differ again. Last years series between the Hawks and Pacers is a perfect example. Game 1 was on a Saturday in Indy, then game 2 was on Tuesday. Two off days in the same city, no travel. That is ridiculous.

That's the same schedule that they've been playing and look at how burned out they got lol.