Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1,241 posts in this topic

Lol I'm surprised at you because your normally positive but I agree man I'm starting to get a little concerned

When I made that other thread I was because I felt like the board was overreacting, but even I'm now concerned that whole let' stand pat **** after one game that's not looking that good who knows maybe nothing to do about anything, but these well we losing games, but now almost 30 we've done that 3 times this season I don't think the Spurs have done that at all this year unless someone can correct me, but even if they've lost weren't people injured if that's the case this is two different things we only got one guy majorly injured right now.

Well I'm over it now. There were a lot of bad jumping passes also they are not passing through the clock as much. They will get back to their fundamentals and Teague will stay consistently aggressive or they're going to look like the pacers.

^^^ meanwhile pero has turned into a TO machine who can't hit a shot.

And before someone says "Pero does the little things that don't show up in the Stat box", sure. But how about we get a player that does the little things AND rebounds the basketball?

Sidenote Payne was 0/5. Danny Ferry-champion of the first round bust lol.

SavvyFalcon89 likes this

Only family can talk about family emot-nyd.gif

Make us a new February thread. My thread led to the poor start to the season. Willys had led to 3-4 lol.

We need new blood to fix this voodoo curse.

Am I the only person that has been extremely disappointed with Millsap the last month? He seems very pedestrian most night.

Am I the only person that has been extremely disappointed with Millsap the last month? He seems very pedestrian most night.

Horford in that boat too because his shots haven't been falling or it takes him 20 shots to get going I've noticed, but this isn't good I'm off the 19 game win streak high now like crashing and burning lol.

Horford in that boat too because his shots haven't been falling or it takes him 20 shots to get going I've noticed, but this isn't good I'm off the 19 game win streak high now like crashing and burning lol.

I think these guys need to start working on their inside game because everything flows better inside out. When these guys are on there game working their shots inside you see the difference with the guys on the outside knocking down much easier shots. Coach Bud has to MAKE some adjustments because the rest of the league has more game tape on us now and they are adjusting now it's time for Coach Bud to counter!

I think these guys need to start working on their inside game because everything flows better inside out. When these guys are on there game working their shots inside you see the difference with the guys on the outside knocking down much easier shots. Coach Bud has to MAKE some adjustments because the rest of the league has more game tape on us now and they are adjusting now it's time for Coach Bud to counter!

If these past games were a series we would have lost 4-3 and it's all because we're a jump shooting team that couldn't hit shots and wasn't able to do ANYTHING else.

blkbigdog35 likes this

If these past games were a series we would have lost 4-3 and it's all because we're a jump shooting team that couldn't hit shots and wasn't able to do ANYTHING else.

And that's what is concerning me because you have to be able to get the ball inside. Right now that is our biggest weakness!

Friday night it was also about the turnover to assist ratio. Pathetic.

Athleticism improves with rest and freshness.

Shooting and synchronisity get stale with rest.

So it makes sense that the Hawks would start the season slow and return from an extended break poorly.

I will panic if things aren't back on track in March.

Friday night it was also about the turnover to assist ratio. Pathetic.

Athleticism improves with rest and freshness.

Shooting and synchronisity get stale with rest.

So it makes sense that the Hawks would start the season slow and return from an extended break poorly.

I will panic if things aren't back on track in March.

There is no rest and freshness in the playoffs lol. Unless you win in 4 games, and then you have the rust issues we've just seenm