Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1,241 posts in this topic

Hawks better wake the fuq up against tough matchup Milwaukee or we'll find the #1 seed all of a sudden not nearly as secure as we thought it was

Shut the fudge up about " the break" Nique it hasn't effected them in the slightest

Alright I'm out. **** this ****.

Yep....I'm gone too

I turn on the T.V thinking the Hawks got up for this tough matchup what do I see a complete dismantling of them this is bullshi* **** THIS!

I was holding out hope, but talking about city of Atlanta being cursed or waiting for that other shoe to fall welp even the Spurs don't do this.

STOP FU****** SHOOTING 3'S MAN! JUST STOP IT ****!

That point when you realize we gave up a first round pick and the 6th man of the year for absolutely nothing lol

In hindsight he was coming off ACL, and I don't even think Bebe is doing much up there either, but still DA**** SMFH!

Bud needs to start doing some Ball busting drills make these guys man up this is pathetic I know the Boston game was one thing THIS IS A FARCE!

Shut the fudge up about " the break" Nique it hasn't effected them in the slightest

Yep....I'm gone too

the long layoff has definitely affected them. They are rusty.

Bud needs to start doing some Ball busting drills make these guys man up this is pathetic I know the Boston game was one thing THIS IS A FARCE!

Didn't think that Boston game could be out done but I'll be d@mned if the Hawks didn't prove me wrong. This is far more embarrassing.

Need Antic to get 1 basket and then go to the bench. Then he'd be the only Hawk to finish tonight with a positive +/- and I think for some reason that would be funny....

Need Antic to get 1 basket and then go to the bench. Then he'd be the only Hawk to finish tonight with a positive +/- and I think for some reason that would be funny....

Shelvin Mack says hello lol

Didn't think that Boston game could be out done but I'll be d@mned if the Hawks didn't prove me wrong. This is far more embarrassing.

I'll take the Boston loss because it was by one point and they were on their home court, but you come out of All-star break week long, and you're this ******* rusty this is a farce I want answers dam*** this is complete and utter B.S I'll tell you this I don't like our outlook anymore like I originally though we will win 60 games no doubt, but we just might get bounced in 2nd round.

We need upgrades(yes I'm being emotional ****it) Pero I'm so done with him, and Elton Brand not using him can be dumped **** fu****

I'll take the Boston loss because it was by one point and they were on their home court, but you come out of All-star break week long, and you're this ******* rusty this is a farce I want answers dam*** this is complete and utter B.S I'll tell you this I don't like our outlook anymore like I originally though we will win 60 games no doubt, but we just might get bounced in 2nd round.

We need upgrades(yes I'm being emotional ****it) Pero I'm so done with him, and Elton Brand not using him can be dumped **** fu****

Lol I'm surprised at you because your normally positive but I agree man I'm starting to get a little concerned

I mean I'd still put money on us to clinch it sometime down the road but **** man we lose Sunday to a Buck team we know can beat us and lets say Toronto goes on a little win streak, that Eastern conference lead is going to melt fast. Like Braves leading the NL East and never winning another series FAST.

Moose had 5 boards in 8 minutes.

IJS

Thought Horford did a good job in at least that department if nothing else tonight actually. But to be frank it's not as if this Toronto team is a rebounding machine anymore than we are.