Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1,241 posts in this topic

From this you could say Bobby petrino or nick Saban would never be able to recruit because they're known to be di-cks. Petrino more son than Saban.

No player that wants to come here and actually fits what we want is going to say "Meh that's a great team, with a great locker room, coach, and chemistry. But screw all that cause the GM I will meet twice is under heat" lol

But still. Championship run>>>>bench signings.

From this you could say Bobby petrino or nick Saban would never be able to recruit because they're known to be di-cks. Petrino more son than Saban.

No player that wants to come here and actually fits what we want is going to say "Meh that's a great team, with a great locker room, coach, and chemistry. But screw all that cause the GM I will meet twice is under heat" lol

But still. Championship run>>>>bench signings.

"Racism" is a lingering miasma that is a far different PR monster than being an unlikable person. Billion dollar fourtune 500 companies fear it like it's the black plague. (no pun intended ph34r.png) If Saban got caught saying something racist or even just read an offensive email his recruiting would drop like a rock no matter how many charismatic young assistants he threw at it, he's not going to have the #1 class for a while. Meanwhile Petrino would probably be fired...again.

And I don't think it would effect our run in the slightest. If anything I think it might bring em together, It's seems to not have hurt so far.

Miami Heat acquire Dragic

We'll likely see them or Charlotte (who got acquired Mo Williams) in the 1st.

If nothing else though I think these moves along with Brooklyn's own should hopefully bury the Nets from the playoff race.

HolyMoses and blkbigdog35 like this

Miami Heat acquire Dragic

We'll likely see them or Charlotte (who got acquired Mo Williams) in the 1st.

If nothing else though I think these moves along with Brooklyn's own should hopefully bury the Nets from the playoff race.

Garnett leaving, and possible Lopez leaving along with Dragic going to Heat yeah that truly should bury the Nets I can only hope it's a complete freefall for them.

Garnett leaving, and possible Lopez leaving along with Dragic going to Heat yeah that truly should bury the Nets I can only hope it's a complete freefall for them.

Pistons made some moves too and right now Boston > Brooklyn. That team is finished (knock on wood)

Sounding like the Nets didn't do their due diligence and have a back-up plan for Lopez, when OKC did an about face and went after Kanter, it left Nets awkwardly still holding on to Lopez. laugh.png

Finally got a game tonight (feels like weeks since we last played) and hopefully finally get the bad taste of Boston out of our mouth. Feels good....:)

Not sure if Raptors are lucky that the Hawks are deciding to leave a billion points at the rim or the Hawks are lucky to only be down 4 despite chunking everything off the rim and turning the ball over at every opportunity while Toronto is shooting a pretty good %. Guess thats how it all evens out.