Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1,241 posts in this topic

I've got SportsSouth here locally, but I'm tempted to find a stream of the Celtics on the internet just to hear the broadcasters

Rathbun doesn't sound like he's from Macon (heck he's actually from these these bozo's neck of the woods I think), the Pelicans announcer didn't sound like an extra in Waterboy and the Timerbwolves didn't "Don'cha know" after every other sentence. Is it so hard to find at least ONE professional sounding broadcaster Boston?. rolleyes.gif

edit

awww screw it I can mute now and watch some Arrow

Rathbun doesn't sound like he's from Macon (heck he's actually from these these bozo's neck of the woods I think), the Pelicans announcer didn't sound like an extra in Waterboy and the Timerbwolves didn't "Don'cha know" after every other sentence. Is it so hard to find at least ONE professional sounding broadcaster Boston?. rolleyes.gif

That's the worst part about it. Theyre so arrogant about their accent. Like it's soooo special.

No. It's annoying as ****.

Out rebounded by 9.

Celtics have 16 offensive boards.

Something has to be done. This is getting ridiculous. C's are staring a 6'8" center.

Out rebounded by 9.

Celtics have 16 offensive boards.

Something has to be done. This is getting ridiculous. C's are staring a 6'8" center.

And this is going to keep happening most nights unless we hit 50%+ until something changes