Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1,241 posts in this topic

That Hawks Warriors game is going to be good. I hope the Hawks can get the win. I suspect it is going to be a playoff type game. Go Hawks!

You know what Atlanta Hawks and Golden State Warriors going deep into Post-season play would be extremely good for the state of the NBA.

No one actually believes in either team right now. Seriously they're more in belief that GS could take the West though right now, and that's just random talk off the street currently.

Hawks are interested in Ray Allen. How crazy would that be? Korver and Allen on the same team would be fun to watch. Also, if we can sign him it will keep the Cavs from signing him.

http://www.thescore.com/nba/news/695193

Interesting. I had "heard" he was only interested in teams that were willing to give him significant playtime particularly late in games which if everyone is healthy I'm not sure he'd get here (who would you take out?). Also I wonder if he might be a liability on defense.

blkbigdog35 likes this

Interesting. I had "heard" he was only interested in teams that were willing to give him significant playtime particularly late in games which if everyone is healthy I'm not sure he'd get here (who would you take out?). Also I wonder if he might be a liability on defense.

No doubt bro he would be a big liability on defense!

No doubt bro he would be a big liability on defense!

Yeah if we thought we were b*tching about Jenkin's D...

But if there was ever coach that can get the most out of a veteran player's basketball IQ where the physical talent begins to fall short it's guys like Coach Bud but GOOD GOD the guy (Ray Allen) will be like 40 when the playoffs start. I just see no reason to bring in a middle aged "shoot the moon" gamble when everything else with are team seems to be humming along nicely. And frankly I don't think the Cavs should either. (Though I'd almost like to see them try)

Yeah if we thought we were b*tching about Jenkin's D...

But if there was ever coach that can get the most out of a veteran player's basketball IQ where the physical talent begins to fall short it's guys like Coach Bud but GOOD GOD the guy (Ray Allen) will be like 40 when the playoffs start. I just see no reason to bring in a middle aged "shoot the moon" gamble when everything else with are team seems to be humming along nicely. And frankly I don't think the Cavs should either. (Though I'd almost like to see them try)

Yeah man, I like our team makeup right now the only thing we could use is another big who is a rim protected and rebounder.

If we wearn't a contender I'd say yeah simply for the novelty of having the best NBA shooter for a season and career on the same team but then he wouldn't want to come here anyway.

From what I can gander on twitter half of ESPN's talking heads and personalities are going to be in town tonight.....yet this game still could not make national television. rolleyes.gif Oh well it'll lead off Sportscenter for sure unless something historic happens somewhere.

hawks_budenholzer.jpg

ajc wins the internet for today

Kent Bazemore was on 92.9 yesterday and was pretty funny about a few different things. My favorite was when they were talking about coach Bud. Of course, he was highly complementary, but he also said that "the man looks like he never gets any sleep so you know he is studying film all night all the time."

nba-san-antonio-spurs-v-atlanta-hawks_1h

Kent Bazemore was on 92.9 yesterday and was pretty funny about a few different things. My favorite was when they were talking about coach Bud. Of course, he was highly complementary, but he also said that "the man looks like he never gets any sleep so you know he is studying film all night all the time."

Someone mentioned in the radio a few weeks ago that he does carpool for all his kids friends.

A guy with a DUI who doesn't sleep driving children? Bold move haha