Had My Psl Sales Meeting Today

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had my meeting today with the new stadium PSL sales folks. The presentation is very good. There is a scale model,of the new stadium, a small sample of what the halo video board will look like, demo

The Sales guy was "friendly" lol Dang would never have thunk that.

Posted Images

Those of you who have had tickets and now say you can't afford them because of the PSL are speaking out of ignorance. You don't know how much non-club PSLs will be. Some stadiums charge only $250 for upper level seat PSLs.

I agree. I do not get why people are getting upset with psl prices. Right now nothing is released except for the club section.

This is the challenge the NFL faces today and PSL's is absolutely not the answer.I'll just stubhub a game when I decide I want to go for the environment once in a while.The TV experience is just too good for me to justify the pricing.

Damm straight bro, I will still make 1 or 2 home games a year anyhow.....I had season tickets passed thru the fam since 68, my dad was one of the originals and when he moved to NC, I picked them up even though I was living in Hawaii at the time.. ....I finally figured out I could live without them in 2008....been hitting a couple games a year ever since real cheap ....cool.png

If board members buy psls or not, they will sell out. You have to upgrade or get out. The new stadium will generate national and international attention.

The stadium might generate attention but will the product in it?

The falcons keep their tradition of average gameplay and football won't be the selling point in the new stadium that's for sure.

Ok, last post by me on this topic. Obviously, if you refuse to buy a PSL on principle, then you are never going to have Falcons season tickets ever again. Your call.

Those of you who have had tickets and now say you can't afford them because of the PSL are speaking out of ignorance. You don't know how much non-club PSLs will be. Some stadiums charge only $250 for upper level seat PSLs.

Sorry if I sound like a Falcons brochure, but I have seen videos and models of the new stadium, and it will be unlike any other. I hate to see any fellow Falcons fans miss out because of bad information. Do your own research.

Question...

If someone buys a PSL for the 30 year lease, Will they offer a seat relocation process like they currently do? Or are you locked into that seat for 30 years?

If you don't want to post again I understand, you can answer in a private message if you wish.

Being locked in financially for that amount for that length of time is steep. Honestly if I had the money to fritter away on that I doubt I would do it. My blue collar heart says that is a fools errand. For that money I could build a 20 seat theatre in my home with all the amenities and still come out ahead. Its madness. And even worse, I wouldn't get first refusal to EVERY breaking event. I would want that on concerts, any sport, effing tractor pulls etc for that money. Id also want an assigned parking space, Matt Ryan to be a clown at my sons birthday and a steak dinner every event.

I just cannot get my head around the PSL thing and how its even sane to ask such a thing. I guess they mist believe that Atlanta is full of Hiltons, Trump and Kardashians dying to be noticed.

I agree. I do not get why people are getting upset with psl prices. Right now nothing is released except for the club section.

You don't seem to understand...at least about what I'm saying. Say you've had 4 season tickets in the first row on the 45 yard line for the past 45 years.....They're telling you know you either have to pony up $180,000.00 or get the **** outta those seats!

A fabulous way to say thanks to those loyal enough to sit through season after season of crap.

You explain to me how that is even remotely fair to longtime Falcon fans......Go ahead, I'll wait.

If people think the Falcons are going to sell out the entire stadium worth of PSLs, I think people are smoking some serious crack. Remember that purchasing a PSL is a lifetime commitment to buy season tickets. I don't even think they would sell them all if the price was 1 dollar.

The whole GA Dome isn't season ticket holders, they will leave a lot for single game tickets or ticket package seats, nothing has changed in that regard. STH get to pick where they want their seats, same process being used with the PSLs, only a longer commitment.

Question...

If someone buys a PSL for the 30 year lease, Will they offer a seat relocation process like they currently do? Or are you locked into that seat for 30 years?

If you don't want to post again I understand, you can answer in a private message if you wish.

I'm curious too. I'm hoping they would take the PSL you bought and subtract it from the one you're moving to and make you pay the difference, but wouldn't be surprised if you had to sell yours and buy the other ones you're moving to which would cause problems.

Question...

You will be locked into that seat for at least 30 years or the lifetime of the stadium. If you ever wanted to relocate, you would have to sell your PSL in the secondary market and purchase another where you would want to relocate, if it is available of course. There won't be a relocation process as the one we currently have.

I've been a fan since the age of ten and for forty two years I've bled red/black and it was tough being a Falcon fan in school, college and even in the business world. I've heard just about every joke about the Falcons imaginable. Our halls aren't exactly lined with hardware.

The product they have put on the field and the history of this franchise doesn't even remotely justify this move I would have been happy with a dome renovation and keeping ticket prices affordable for everyone. I was excited at first about the new stadium but they way they are handling the cost with PSL's, contractual obligations and the worst they have the audacity if you do not payoff your PSL by 2017 you will be charged interest are you ******* kidding me. Even our beloved DR. above stated he went on a 10 year financial plan.

Now just let that sink in we have gone from my father taking me to see a game in Fulton County Stadium on his only day off after working his *** off in a plant to be with his son to this corporate greed bullshitt.

No stadium could be built or amenities imagined that could replace that.

Now here's the irony my father instilled a work ethic and I worked my *** off all my life and now through hard work I'm financially secure. I could afford any ticket in the place but I refuse to part with one dollar toward the new stadium. (not gonna lie I may use Stub Hub and see a game of my choosing)

I'll go to our local bar with friends and family and raise a beer together and celebrate our Falcons and thank my dad for that Falcon coat at 10 and all the times we had at Fulton County Stadium together even when times were tight.

Nothing can even come close to those great memories **** you PSL's

You will be locked into that seat for at least 30 years or the lifetime of the stadium. If you ever wanted to relocate, you would have to sell your PSL in the secondary market and purchase another where you would want to relocate, if it is available of course. There won't be a relocation process as the one we currently have.

Thanks.

One more question (i think)

If you purchase your PSL. Five, Ten, Twelve years down the road your life has changed and you no longer want/need season tickets. Are you required to buy them for 30 years or can you just let your PSL expire?

I understand you could sell the remaining time on the PSL or transfer it to someone else. But if you just want to "drop out" are you required to buy the tickets for 30 years?

Thanks.

One more question (i think)

If you purchase your PSL. Five, Ten, Twelve years down the road your life has changed and you no longer want/need season tickets. Are you required to buy them for 30 years or can you just let your PSL expire?

I understand you could sell the remaining time on the PSL or transfer it to someone else. But if you just want to "drop out" are you required to buy the tickets for 30 years?

You could default your PSL but obviously you would lose the PSL amount you paid. The way to go would be to sell your PSL in the secondary market. There are multiple broker sites where you could sell your PSL...On the other hand you are also entitled to transfer the PSL to anyone or sell it on your own...

As a long time Falcons fan...this is so disappointing.

It sounds like fans will be paying the cost for the stadium and all its fancy gadgets. Fans do not care about fancy gadgets! We go to watch the game! I'd rather be sitting in a bare bones stadium with just other like minded fans yelling and watching the game! I do not care about wifi, huge screens, etc. If I wanted all those ammeneties, I'd just stay on my couch and watch it on the TV. The reason we go to games is to see the team play! They completely missed the mark with the new stadium, and the fanbase. The new stadium's purpose is to make it an event in Atlanta for other events to come to it (possibly Olympics, other huge events). Locking in fans for 30 years at ridiculous prices when most NFL fans are blue collar workers is not the solution. The organization really missed the mark and didn't identify with their everyday fan who goes to see the team perform.