Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

esmithidoc

Had My Psl Sales Meeting Today

464 posts in this topic

The seats are not selling and I feel the price will come down.

If you purchase the 10k or 15 k seats you will spend over 200k in PSL and tickets over the 30 years.

Most of the PSL being resold in other statiums are below orginial purchase price

PSLs are only being offered now for Cllub seats. Not sure how they are selling. They actually weren't sold out for the Dome the last few years. I may spend over 200k over next 30 years for tickets and PSLs (if I am lucky enough to live that long-I'm 55 now), but only 20k of that will be the PSL.

PSL prices may come down later(after the stadium open a few years), but I prefer not to drop my tickets for a few years waiting for that to happen. Definitely not looking at it as a financial investment anyway.

Actually you are wrong. The PSLs are happening with or without you. I don't think any NFL stadium has been built on the last 10 years without them. This one costs 1.4 billion to build, the large majority private funding. No other way to do it.

Whatever you say Arthur.laugh.png

Mega Flare, esmithidoc and Nono like this

PSLs are only being offered now for Cllub seats. Not sure how they are selling. They actually weren't sold out for the Dome the last few years. I may spend over 200k over next 30 years for tickets and PSLs (if I am lucky enough to live that long-I'm 55 now), but only 20k of that will be the PSL.

PSL prices may come down later(after the stadium open a few years), but I prefer not to drop my tickets for a few years waiting for that to happen. Definitely not looking at it as a financial investment anyway.

Like said earlier, the 1% climbing on the backs of others are the only ones that can really afford them. I know everyone here is thrilled for you.laugh.pnglaugh.pngrolleyes.gif

Mega Flare likes this

How did it work with the seats? Maid they show you your assigned seats no say take it or leav it? Any idea how they came up with those seats?

I was happy with what they assigned me, so didn't push trying to get others. I know I could have gotten lower level, but didn't want to pay the higher PSL. Nick (a real person that is not me) said that some in the Clubs now we're assigned lower level seats and weren't thrilled about it-they would have preferred the Mezzanine (lower PSL), but those aren't being offered yet unless you are assigned there based on current seat location.

Like said earlier, the 1% climbing on the backs of others are the only ones that can really afford them. I know everyone here is thrilled for you.laugh.pnglaugh.pngrolleyes.gif

Death to the blood sucking 1 % ! ... Long live the proletariat ! laugh.png

Like said earlier, the 1% climbing on the backs of others are the only ones that can really afford them. I know everyone here is thrilled for you.:lol::lol::rolleyes:

And now you see why I don't post much. Just trying to pass on factually based information. Choose to believe it or not. I just hate to see fans make a decision because they think they will have to take out a second on their house to see games. If you already have season tickets, it will cost more but not a crazy amount more. Of course games in the new stadium are going to be more expensive; the stadium has to paid for somehow!

I glad you decided to purchase but the 8 of us that set together all agreed not to purchase at this time. Most of us have had Club level seats for years ans when I was told the SEC championship game was not a lock anymore, I decided to wait

Mega Flare likes this

I turn 29 in a couple of weeks. I cannot fathom spending that much money on entertainment.

As you get older, you will find that entertainment is more valuable and more expensive. Don't think that what you choose to spend money on at 30 will be the same as when you are 55.

I glad you decided to purchase but the 8 of us that set together all agreed not to purchase at this time. Most of us have had Club level seats for years ans when I was told the SEC championship game was not a lock anymore, I decided to wait

I was told that although they can't guarantee it, there is a good chance that you can get your same seats for other events in the new stadium. You will get access to the SEC championship, but may not be your regular seats. Folks in the Founders Club (45k PSL) are the only ones who get a guarantee of their seats for all events.

I would recommend that you schedule an appointment at the Preview Center ( you should have received an e-mail telling you how) to talk with the sales folks to make sure you are making your decision on real info. You will be able to purchase later, of course, but your seats might not be as good.

I would recommend that you schedule an appointment at the Preview Center ( you should have received an e-mail telling you how) to talk with the sales folks to make sure you are making your decision on real info. You will be able to purchase later, of course, but your seats might not be as good.

we had meetings and at this time a beach house with NFL sunday ticket is a better deal.

Obviously. But for the time being, my wife and I choose to live well within our means.

With that being said, I didn't go to law school to drive a used Accord the rest of my life :p

esmithidoc likes this

esmithidoc, on 01 Feb 2015 - 11:08 AM, said:snapback.png

As you get older, you will find that entertainment is more valuable and more expensive. Don't think that what you choose to spend money on at 30 will be the same as when you are 55.

Obviously. But for the time being, my wife and I choose to live well within our means.

Dude you are a young man, and in short order you will find this to be the Truth

As you get older you will find that your time will be at a premium, and you may very well find that

you have more Money than you have time to spend it.

Thus your entertainment needs to have a top value for not the dollar, but for your time.

There also has to be a dollar value to start with, because if there is not, then you

could easily find your self with little time and even less money.

And now you see why I don't post much. Just trying to pass on factually based information. Choose to believe it or not. I just hate to see fans make a decision because they think they will have to take out a second on their house to see games. If you already have season tickets, it will cost more but not a crazy amount more. Of course games in the new stadium are going to be more expensive; the stadium has to paid for somehow!

It's my understanding that a PSL for 1 seat on the 35 yard line in the first row of the lower section costs $40,000.00. Now, if you have four seats, that equates to a $120,000.00 one time payment, ON TOP of the $14000.00 per season I have to pay for the actual tickets. THAT is INSANE!!

Correct me if my figures are wrong, Arthur.

I use this ticket location because these are the seats I've had for 39 seasons in both RayJay and the old Sombrero, with the Bucs.

The money you're asking fans to fork out is more than what I've spent in nearly 40 years!!!

Do you have ANY idea how ****** this looks? Or are you just posting here because you think you're special because you're wealthy and stupid enough to pay this kind of money?

papachaz and Mega Flare like this

Good insights about early sales strategies...

Concerned about them trying to bump me and/or not getting improved seats I deserve...

Take this advice... The more you advocate for how reasonable the PSL program is... The more you sound like a shill... I would not post opinions about what a fair deal it s... Just post how they handled you...

Mega Flare likes this

It's my understanding that a PSL for 1 seat on the 35 yard line in the first row of the lower section costs $40,000.00. Now, if you have four seats, that equates to a $120,000.00 one time payment, ON TOP of the $14000.00 per season I have to pay for the actual tickets. THAT is INSANE!!

Correct me if my figures are wrong, Arthur.

I use this ticket location because these are the seats I've had for 39 seasons in both RayJay and the old Sombrero, with the Bucs.

The money you're asking fans to fork out is more than what I've spent in nearly 40 years!!!

Do you have ANY idea how ****** this looks? Or are you just posting here because you think you're special because you're wealthy and stupid enough to pay this kind of money?

PSLs on the 35 are 20k per seat, and now are club seats. The Founders club is first 30 rows between the 40s and PSL cost is 45k. That is obviously for very few people. If you are willing to drop back to the 20-30 yard line, your PSL cost looks like it would be 15k per seat, and would now be a Club so you get other amenities.

Here's a link to the PSL pricing map for Club seats only. The others (non Club) aren't available yet.

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/news/documents/2015/01/08/Falcons_stadium_PSL_seating_map.pdf

Good insights about early sales strategies...

Concerned about them trying to bump me and/or not getting improved seats I deserve...

Take this advice... The more you advocate for how reasonable the PSL program is... The more you sound like a shill... I would not post opinions about what a fair deal it s... Just post how they handled you...

Thanks. That's what I was trying to do. Not sure it matters though. People hear what they want to hear.

PSLs on the 35 are 20k per seat, and now are club seats. The Founders club is first 30 rows between the 40s and PSL cost is 45k. That is obviously for very few people. If you are willing to drop back to the 20-30 yard line, your PSL cost looks like it would be 15k per seat, and would now be a Club so you get other amenities.

Here's a link to the PSL pricing map for Club seats only. The others (non Club) aren't available yet.

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/news/documents/2015/01/08/Falcons_stadium_PSL_seating_map.pdf

WOW!! What a steal!! I cannot for the life of me understand why they're not sold out already!!!!

Club amenities.......that's what I ‚Äčlook for when I go to a game!

Keep up the great job trying to sell 'em Arthur! You Da Man!wink.png

Mega Flare and Nono like this

BTW, go to the OP's profile and look through his posts. EVERY single post, except two from December, are about PSL's, ticket prices, being a season ticket holder, Dallas' stadium, etc . . .

Wow, you are right OP is a turd burglar.... I don't like the smirk on his face in that avatar pic either.....

Mega Flare and Nono like this

I was happy with what they assigned me, so didn't push trying to get others. I know I could have gotten lower level, but didn't want to pay the higher PSL. Nick (a real person that is not me) said that some in the Clubs now we're assigned lower level seats and weren't thrilled about it-they would have preferred the Mezzanine (lower PSL), but those aren't being offered yet unless you are assigned there based on current seat location.

What's an eye surgeon from Tennessee doing going to Falcon games 5 hours away when you could be a Titan fan? Either you're a mole or traitor?

Mega Flare likes this

Everything will cost more, beer, any kind of drinks, food, parking you name it,but your right about one thing,

the stadium has to be paid for somehow and the will be on the backs of fans. For some of you that wanted the new

stadium so bad, perhaps your thinking twice about it now.

Mega Flare likes this

I had my meeting today with the new stadium PSL sales folks. The presentation is very good. There is a scale model,of the new stadium, a small sample of what the halo video board will look like, demos of the new wider and softer seats. The sales guy (Nick) was friendly and knowledgeable. I'm going to enjoy the next 2 seasons in the Dome, but can't wait until the new Falcon nest is up and running!

Did St. Nick let you sit on his lap when you transacted this deal?

Mega Flare likes this