Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

esmithidoc

Had My Psl Sales Meeting Today

464 posts in this topic

Doesn't matter to me either way. I just hate that there is so much misinformation on this board about the new stadium. PSLs are only available now for current Club seat holders. Some will buy PSLs, some won't. I chose to get mine now to get the best seats possible in my price section. Once the stadium is built and fans can see what they get, then many more will purchase seats (I predict).

Whining about the PSLs will not make them go away.

True. But if we stick together and not buy them they will go away quick.

jb 3.0 and falcons4life like this

Doesn't matter to me either way. I just hate that there is so much misinformation on this board about the new stadium. PSLs are only available now for current Club seat holders. Some will buy PSLs, some won't. I chose to get mine now to get the best seats possible in my price section. Once the stadium is built and fans can see what they get, then many more will purchase seats (I predict).

That's good news for you flunkies!

Big_Dog likes this

I like the Quinn hire. Can't wait until the combines so I can see what great DE we might be able to draft. I hope both Seattle and Patriots lose tomorrow. Am I official yet?

Not yet?You have to answer a couple more questions.

1.Do you think moving T.J. Duckett to fullback would have been beneficial back in the day?

2.Why do you believe Cole Magner was never able to crack the active roster?

3.Do you have any interest on endlessly debating whether or not Matt Ryan is "elite"?

Choose your answers wisely Mr.Blank.

:)

jb 3.0 and Karst41 like this

I've thought of the PSLs as a direct user tax instead of taxing the general population that won't use them. I'm sure most here complaining about PSLs would be a lot more vocal if that money was being pushed onto the state or city. The seats I sit in will be affordable, obviously not club level, thanks for all the info.
Atlfanstckndenver likes this

I've thought of the PSLs as a direct user tax instead of taxing the general population that won't use them. I'm sure most here complaining about PSLs would be a lot more vocal if that money was being pushed onto the state or city. The seats I sit in will be affordable, obviously not club level, thanks for all the info.

They're certainly preferable to making the entire city pay for the stadium. Every time that happens, the school system suffers tremendously. Already happened years ago in Atlanta and in every other city that was extorted into paying for a new stadium before the old one was even used up.

Could not be anymore obvious.

Go away..!..

Mega Flare and Nono like this

I smell a mole, not falling for it. Nice try but tell Arthur to go back and come up with a better plan

Some of you are really starting to GET IT.

If you're not in the 1% you probably can't afford it, and if you STILL buy them by taking out a second mortgage on your home, you're basically just waiting in line for the men in the white coats and rubber sheets to pick you up. And don't expect help from Arthur when they show up for you.wink.png

Mega Flare and Nono like this

Some of you are really starting to GET IT.

If you're not in the 1% you probably can't afford it, and if you STILL buy them by taking out a second mortgage on your home, you're basically just waiting in line for the men in the white coats and rubber sheets to pick you up. And don't expect help from Arthur when they show up for you.;)

Yeah, I've already got a second mortgage despite only having one house - student loans.

jb 3.0 and Mega Flare like this

True. But if we stick together and not buy them they will go away quick.

Actually you are wrong. The PSLs are happening with or without you. I don't think any NFL stadium has been built on the last 10 years without them. This one costs 1.4 billion to build, the large majority private funding. No other way to do it.

I smell a mole, not falling for it. Nice try but tell Arthur to go back and come up with a better plan

LOL! I'm an eye surgeon in northeast Tennessee. STH since 2007. Most PSLs will probably be $1000 unless you are in one of the club sections. A decent chunk of cash, but you have a couple of years to save it up. Doubt you would need a second mortgage for that...

I read the boards from time to time, but rarely post. Just putting in my 2 cents worth now because I see bad information about something that I know more about than most who are posting.

Shnikies likes this

Actually you are wrong. The PSLs are happening with or without you. I don't think any NFL stadium has been built on the last 10 years without them. This one costs 1.4 billion to build, the large majority private funding. No other way to do it.

The seats are not selling and I feel the price will come down.

If you purchase the 10k or 15 k seats you will spend over 200k in PSL and tickets over the 30 years.

Most of the PSL being resold in other statiums are below orginial purchase price

Mega Flare likes this

Did your row drop down from something higher than 4?

Or was that the same row you had in the Dome?

I was (am) in 223 Row 3. My current tickets are on the 30; new ones are on the 40, row 4. I didn't really get much choice of seats; they already had me "assigned" to these. I could move down to lower level between 15 and 30 yard line, but PSL is more. Lower level clubs get you access to a field level patio (kind of like sideline passes). Mine don't give me that access.

How did it work with the seats? Maid they show you your assigned seats no say take it or leav it? Any idea how they came up with those seats?