Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dudley_Dinero

Who Are You Guys Rooting For In The Superbowl?

119 posts in this topic

Impossible to accurately predict

But I'll go with my gut that tells me he'd need at least a mid-tier defense. All QB's need that to win the big games

It's completely ludicrous to give all the credit to that defense and refuse to acknowledge how good Wilson has been since entering the league

You are absolutely correct. It's 60% d 30% beast mode 10%russell lol... Just giving you a hard time. He contributes well enough, but IMO you can plug about 10 guys where he is and Seattle would be just as good. But like you say, these things are impossible to predict

I really would not care other than the fact that Quinn is coming here so I'm rooting for the Seahawks despite the fact that I hate seeing Sherman and Lynch benefitting.

Benefitting from what? Their hard work and excellent play?

Go Hawks, we had some Bandwagon Patriot fans sit next to us way back during the Dog Killer fiasco and they were really really smug pricks(True Falcon fans were at our lowest point at the time) have hated the cheaters ever since.

Actually it would make him a better coach to have helped win two SBs. You can learn just as much from winning as you can from losing. Being able to go out there and lead a defense to victories over the two best QBs of this generation is quite an accomplishment.

Winning let you learn what to do, but losing allow you to also learn what not to do. The 18-0 Patriots defeated the Giants in the regular season but lost to them in the SB. Did winning helped the Patriots or losing helped the Giants? There is a reason as to why teams usually have a tougher time beating another team the second time around. Ideally you want your coach to have experienced both success and failures elsewhere so that he is better prepared to handle every situation.

im gone be a hater on this one.... GO PATS !!!

Me, too brother! I don't like the Patriots but I am sick to death of the Seattle Hype Machine.

Winning let you learn what to do, but losing allow you to also learn what not to do. The 18-0 Patriots defeated the Giants in the regular season but lost to them in the SB. Did winning helped the Patriots or losing helped the Giants? There is a reason as to why teams usually have a tougher time beating another team the second time around. Ideally you want your coach to have experienced both success and failures elsewhere so that he is better prepared to handle every situation.

Patriots lost to the Giants twice in the Superbowl. There wasn't really much growth from that standpoint.You learn just as much from losing as you would from winning. If Quinn can go out there and in two consecutive years beat the two beat QBs of our generation on the biggest stage of them all, that's special.

I'd love for Wilson to get another ring, just to keep proving the haters wrong

He's such an outstanding kid

who are these "haters" and where are they? he is a media darling and all i hear is people fawning over him.

Me, too brother! I don't like the Patriots but I am sick to death of the Seattle Hype Machine.

Same here except in reverse.I've been hearing the Patriots hype machine for years now so I always enjoy them losing.Still I'll be happy either way I just want a great game to make up for last year.
GTBF54 and freebird310 like this

Same here except in reverse.I've been hearing the Patriots hype machine for years now so I always enjoy them losing.Still I'll be happy either way I just want a great game to make up for last year.

yea

Even if we weren't getting a coach from there it would be the Seahawks. I would only root for the Patriots if they were playing the Saints....at which I would not watch...(Cowboys either)

JDaveG likes this