Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dudley_Dinero

Who Are You Guys Rooting For In The Superbowl?

119 posts in this topic

Want Quinn to come here with 2 SB rings.

Why? Would that make him a better coach than if he comes with 1 SB? Beside, you usually learn something when you fail. I rather Quinn gain the lesson at the expense of Sea rather than here.

EuroFalcon likes this

I hate both teams but I'm pulling for the patriots. I'm sick of that meme team in Seattle. All the new "fans" that started watching them team in 2012-13 have yet to see their team get blown out. I want the Pats to do God's work so that this Seahawks bandwagon will finally end.

Plus I'm sick of people considering Wilson elite, even though he's just riding the coattails of his elite defense. Don't get me wrong, he IS good. But not elite. I want to see how well Wilson stacks up when half his team is back up shitters.

Pacific_Falcon and Begotten912 like this

I'd love for Wilson to get another ring, just to keep proving the haters wrong

He's such an outstanding kid

But not an outstanding qb. He's carried by that D.

Pats, because I do not root for NFC teams besides the Falcons or when their wins help the Falcons.

Also this "Deflategate" nonsense makes me want them to win even more.

I do hope the Hawks D plays well.

Begotten912 likes this

wilson is not great. His defense has bailed him out soooo many times. When they give him a contract watch the seahawks become average

Exactly

Id like to see a close hard fought game. I am on the fence as both teams are deserving to be there. I must admit I am in favor of defensive play as my tie breaker. I would like to see Quinn and the Legion pull this out. The key to this game is The Patriots Defense. If they shut down Seattles offense, I believe Brady and Belicheck have enough horse power to win. Im really just hoping for a good game. You know Seattle and New England are teams who do not believe the game is done until the fat lady sings.

But not an outstanding qb. He's carried by that D.

You're free to believe whatever you would like, no matter how wrong you are

You're free to believe whatever you would like, no matter how wrong you are

Yes sir...it's just opinions. but let me ask you this...if he was a falcon, would he be in the Super Bowl?

Yes sir...it's just opinions. but let me ask you this...if he was a falcon, would he be in the Super Bowl?

Impossible to accurately predict

But I'll go with my gut that tells me he'd need at least a mid-tier defense. All QB's need that to win the big games

It's completely ludicrous to give all the credit to that defense and refuse to acknowledge how good Wilson has been since entering the league

AlphaOmega and ya_boi_j like this

Patriots. I would like to see Brady add another Super Bowl to his legacy since his time is short. Wilson has plenty of time for more Super Bowl wins.

I just want to see the Seahawks defense do great.

The Patriots are coming in with these never-seen-before offensive alignments, how Quinn schemes against them is going to give us a hint on how adaptable he is as a coach, personnel manger and play-caller.

PokerSteve likes this

Impossible to accurately predict

But I'll go with my gut that tells me he'd need at least a mid-tier defense. All QB's need that to win the big games

It's completely ludicrous to give all the credit to that defense and refuse to acknowledge how good Wilson has been since entering the league

Its ludicrous to give him credit for anything other than his turnover ratio.

Its ludicrous to give him credit for anything other than his turnover ratio.

If his first name was Matt and his last name Ryan you'd be his biggest fan

Your argument holds no weight whatsoever

Why? Would that make him a better coach than if he comes with 1 SB? Beside, you usually learn something when you fail. I rather Quinn gain the lesson at the expense of Sea rather than here.

Actually it would make him a better coach to have helped win two SBs. You can learn just as much from winning as you can from losing. Being able to go out there and lead a defense to victories over the two best QBs of this generation is quite an accomplishment.