Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dudley_Dinero

Who Are You Guys Rooting For In The Superbowl?

119 posts in this topic

I'd love for Wilson to get another ring, just to keep proving the haters wrong

He's such an outstanding kid

wilson is not great. His defense has bailed him out soooo many times. When they give him a contract watch the seahawks become average
dozer likes this

I honestly cannot bring myself to root for either team in this one. Because I am a fan of a hapless, dysfunctional team like the Falcons, I just hate to see the Seahawks win back to back Superbowls (yes I am envious of their success. However, I also hate to see the Pats win another one as they have won enough already.

At the same time, I really admire both of these franchises. The Pats are a model franchise I reallly envy, and the Seahawks are a team that was mired in mediocrity, much like the Falcons, that found a way to the top. I keep hoping against hope that someday the Falcons will pull off this feat. But as decade after decade pass by, my hopes are waning. Some franchises just do not seem to be able to pull off the Superbowl feat.

I will just root for a really good game between the two teams, and hope it is not a one-sided affair like so many Superbowls of the past. For all the hype, good games seem to be rare for the Superbowl which often ends up being a one-sided affair.

Go Pats. A win would be historic. You don't get to see that constant level of high performance very often. I'd like to be able to see them get another one. Even if Goodell has Kraft's saliva all over his bellend.

wilson is not great. His defense has bailed him out soooo many times. When they give him a contract watch the seahawks become average

How do you win games?

By putting points on the board, something Wilson is good at

I hope Quinn walks outside for a cigar during halftime after his defense has returned 3 INTs for touchdowns on the Pats and shut them down all game, and then a asteroid crashes into the stadium.

It's difficult for me to root for either but knowing that Quinn is coming here, I'm pulling for the Seahawks while watching their defensive formations and their pending free agents who may be coming here too.

*looking forward to Cox and Quinn smoking one of these together:

C6967F64-1996-47CB-8A62-7FC51AEF6129.jpg

ChessPlayer1 likes this

A 0-0 tie going into the 3rd OT period after which a half hour long WWE style brawl starts up leaving both teams with fewer than 11 active players post-ejections.