Should We Sign Beast Mode?

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll be honest, I'd rather draft Gurley in the second than sign another 30 year old vet RB. Signing vet RBs just cost too much money when you're lucky to get 2-3 years of production out of them. Use t

You can't live a double life and play in the NFL. If you're a thug it will come out. I know a lot of NFL players. None of who are thugs. Public PERCEPTION may say they are thugs but the truth is they

Marshawn Lynch and Rob Gronkowski on 'Conan' Is the Height of Television: http://youtu.be/BWA_5W_ieIY Marshawn Lynch and Rob Gronkowski on 'Conan' Is the Height of Television: http://youtu.be/BWA_5W_

Posted Images

Marshawn is nowhere near a thug, as what some have called him. He's actually a really great dude

And as much as I like him, NO to vet RB's

And funny as well. But some people just don't see his other side.

I don't know how long you have been coming to this site, but ignore those people man. You are not gonna get many valid reasons for anything on this site. I mean for crying out these same people call him and Sherman thugs. We all know what they really mean but C'mon. So yeah, take that dumb shyt with a complete grain of salt.

I was talking in general, not only about the people on this site. I know there are people here who don't like some of our players or Seahawks as a team and I don't have any problems with that. I can accept and respect different opinions.

My first impressions about this site are actually very good. I think there are a lot of good posters with good football knowledge here. I will probably stay around for a while to follow the Falcons more closely this season, as I'm interested to see how Quinn will do.

And funny as well. But some people just don't see his other side.

I was talking in general, not only about the people on this site. I know there are people here who don't like some of our players or Seahawks as a team and I don't have any problems with that. I can accept and respect different opinions.

My first impressions about this site are actually very good. I think there are a lot of good posters with good football knowledge here. I will probably stay around for a while to follow the Falcons more closely this season, as I'm interested to see how Quinn will do.

lol I don't think you know what I mean when it comes to these folks here but you will learn. But I feel ya though man. Just remember not to take some obvious attempts to take shots at your team too serious.

Rice was already on a decline before he wreck shopped on his wife.

Ehhhhh that's debatable....

He through the time he entered the league, an to 2012 he was a constant 1,000 yard threat. Then in 2013 when he started getting into legal issues and his carries declined by 100 or so.... So it's questionable whether he has something left in the tank. Also wouldn't mind CJ Spiller. He's good when healthy!

Ehhhhh that's debatable....

He through the time he entered the league, an to 2012 he was a constant 1,000 yard threat. Then in 2013 when he started getting into legal issues and his carries declined by 100 or so.... So it's questionable whether he has something left in the tank. Also wouldn't mind CJ Spiller. He's good when healthy!

I was waiting for someone to bring him up. If he's healthy yes but is he worth the money he will be asking for? I think yes but I'd rather get a younger back just so I dont have to hold my breath every time spiller makes a cut.

Do not sign old running backs. It would be a horrible signing. Running back is a position you need youth in and a position where players get old stupidly fast. If we signed Lynch we'd have to give him outrageous money which he will guaranteed not be able to live up to given his age.

RBs rarely are elite after the age of 30. Lynch will be 29 next season.

Edited by RoastBeeph

I thought he was a distraction though

Pete Carroll backs Marshawn Lynchs silent act

As Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch braces himself for two more days of scheduled availability, his coach is doing his best to defend his player.

Pete Carroll just finished a well-explained explanation for Lynchs reticence to play along with the media, saying hes a team leader and simply not comfortable in the role.

Youre seeing a guy being himself, and not being what everyone else wants him to be, Carroll said.

Which is fine, such that it fits within a system with rules and consequences.

While weve long passed the point of gleaning any insights from Lynch at a podium, the only thing happening now is turning him into a martyr which he clearly relishes.

Teammates rally around him, fans love the anti-hero quality, and the medias an easy pinata. Everyone gets that.

But as hes made commercials for insurance and candy recently, Lynch is showing that hes not camera-shy. He just wants to engage in communication on his own terms.

And as long as hes willing to pay the cover charge, he can party in that club all he wants.

Some people don't like Lynch because he doesn't talk. Probably those same people also hate Richard Sherman, because he talks too much. I respect every opinion, but don't understand logic behind that. I love both of them, because they are on my team, but I would also like them if they were on another, even rival team. They have different personalities but that's what make them the players they are - arguably the best on their positions. Give Lynch a Sherman personality or vice versa and they wouldn't be the same players.

Lynch is who he is. Goodell can fine him every single week until the end of his career and he won't change. I think he doesn't care about perceptions people outside of his teammates, coaches and family members have about him. Those who know him well, doesn't try to understand him, because that's almost impossible, but they still respect and love him. Teammates and coaches know he'll give 120% every Sunday (yes, he does have some bad games, but you can never question his effort) for his team. They also know how much time and money he invested into his Fam 1st Family Foundation to help kids.

About his media ignorance Lynch said in one of his rare interviews that he came from an Oakland ghetto kid to where he is now only with hard work, not with talking. He talks on the field and I prefer that to someone who can answer every question politically correct, but can't play football as well as Lynch does.

It has nothing to do with "talking" or "not talking"

People dont like them because theyve often made fools out of themselves. But I think Lynch purposely does it. Do I need to post Shermans tantrum on First Take with Skip Bayless?

It has nothing to do with "talking" or "not talking"

People dont like them because theyve often made fools out of themselves. But I think Lynch purposely does it. Do I need to post Shermans tantrum on First Take with Skip Bayless?

I loved that. All skip and Smith do is talk about people badly on their show when the person is no where around. It was great to see someone give them the same respect that they give others

I loved that. All skip and Smith do is talk about people badly on their show when the person is no where around. It was great to see someone give them the same respect that they give others

Well see if Skip and Smith are hated for their antics, and you do the same thing, you can also expect to be hated.

Its just how the world works lol

Well see if Skip and Smith are hated for their antics, and you do the same thing, you can also expect to be hated.

Its just how the world works lol

exactly. The sad part is that the same people judging these people are the same ones that think they do nothing wrong in life. They get upset because these athletes don't live the same way they do. That's when the words classless and thug and such and such get thrown around. Not even gonna touch on that idiot shyt anymore but why should Marshawn, Richard, you, me or anyone else give a single **** about what the next person thinks. I'm glad these guys live their own lives.

Skip and Smith can say it to their face too. Especially Skip. He is known to talk ish to your face. He told Dwight Howard to his face he looks like Tarzan and plays like Jane lol. And the whole LeBrick and Prince James stuff was stupid funny to me

exactly. The sad part is that the same people judging these people are the same ones that think they do nothing wrong in life. They get upset because these athletes don't live the same way they do. That's when the words classless and thug and such and such get thrown around. Not even gonna touch on that idiot shyt anymore but why should Marshawn, Richard, you, me or anyone else give a single **** about what the next person thinks. I'm glad these guys live their own lives.

This is why Im fine with Lynch. Lynch is who he is. Hes just a goofball that likes to be alone.

Sherman wants to have it both ways and thats the only thing that bugs me. But not enough to where I have a problem with him. Its just a little obnoxious that he wants to be seen as a smart role model type one second, and then the next hes either calling some dude a scrub on TV or bickering with a talk show host. Do you, but accept whatever rep comes with that. Like Lynch. That dude doesnt give 2 ***** lol

Skip and Smith can say it to their face too. Especially Skip. He is known to talk ish to your face. He told Dwight Howard to his face he looks like Tarzan and plays like Jane lol. And the whole LeBrick and Prince James stuff was stupid funny to me

who wouldn't say something silly to Dwight Howard. He's too goofy to take it serious. That's why he gets bitched around and disrespected by other players at his position on the court lol

This is why Im fine with Lynch. Lynch is who he is. Hes just a goofball that likes to be alone.

Sherman wants to have it both ways and thats the only thing that bugs me. But not enough to where I have a problem with him. Its just a little obnoxious that he wants to be seen as a smart role model type one second, and then the next hes either calling some dude a scrub on TV or bickering with a talk show host. Do you, but accept whatever rep comes with that. Like Lynch. That dude doesnt give 2 ***** lol

Well, imo, the only time an athlete needs to show his opponent respect is when the game is over. All the talk is just that, talk. And how many times has he been on a talk show trash talking a host outside of skip?