Should We Sign Beast Mode?

Miller2Rison

Yall already know how against signing old RBs I am but if Lynch comes with Quinn i might not complain too much, wouldn't mind cutting Quizz and Jax and resigning Smith and keeping Freeman of course and then If TJ Yeldon is there in the second or third ring bring him in. That would give us some much needed depth at RB with Lynch taking the majority of the carries with Freeman/Smith coming in on passing situations with Yeldon getting some touches as well if we are able to get him.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll be honest, I'd rather draft Gurley in the second than sign another 30 year old vet RB. Signing vet RBs just cost too much money when you're lucky to get 2-3 years of production out of them. Use t

You can't live a double life and play in the NFL. If you're a thug it will come out. I know a lot of NFL players. None of who are thugs. Public PERCEPTION may say they are thugs but the truth is they

Marshawn Lynch and Rob Gronkowski on 'Conan' Is the Height of Television: http://youtu.be/BWA_5W_ieIY Marshawn Lynch and Rob Gronkowski on 'Conan' Is the Height of Television: http://youtu.be/BWA_5W_

Posted Images

Yall already know how against signing old RBs I am but if Lynch comes with Quinn i might not complain too much, wouldn't mind cutting Quizz and Jax and resigning Smith and keeping Freeman of course and then If TJ Yeldon is there in the second or third ring bring him in. That would give us some much needed depth at RB with Lynch taking the majority of the carries with Freeman/Smith coming in on passing situations with Yeldon getting some touches as well if we are able to get him.

Does this have anything to do with Lynch's now-trademark groin grab?

Archived