Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Miller2Rison

Should We Sign Beast Mode?

285 posts in this topic

media tries to interview him, they ask others what his problem is, they fine him, they'll eventually fine the team and/or suspend him. Yeah, that's a problem.

he isn't a problem in the locker room

I actually like what he's doing if I was a media member I'd have fun with it.

I would too. Don't understand why people complain so much about it. Then again it's only a small number. Everyone else laughs at it and loves it. Did Richard Sherman speak today. I love how he pointed out the picture with kraft and Goodell

I would too. Don't understand why people complain so much about it. Then again it's only a small number. Everyone else laughs at it and loves it. Did Richard Sherman speak today. I love how he pointed out the picture with kraft and Goodell

Idk man I haven't seen any footage, tuned into 92.9 to catch a few clips. Most of the conversation was on Kraft's press conference, Brandon Browner talked about the Seahawks D and Marshawn's comment.

Idk man I haven't seen any footage, tuned into 92.9 to catch a few clips. Most of the conversation was on Kraft's press conference, Brandon Browner talked about the Seahawks D and Marshawn's comment.

I heard the kraft press conference on the way home from work. Dude sounded drunk as ****

Lynch is not a free agent. I doubt we'll cut him, but it's possible he'll retire, especially if we win on Sunday. If we release him and he decides to play for another season or two (I believe he still has something left in the tank) I think he'll go home and sign with the Raiders.

He doesn't like media attention, but if you ask his teammates he's one of the best teammates and far from a locker room cancer like Percy Harvin. I hate all this media negativity around Lynch. I know it's also his fault, but they should just let him alone. There are 30 or 40 other players in the locker room who would like to talk.

I figure that much... Not many people are meant for public speaking, he does seem to have the respect of his teammates

Lynch is nothing but an IGNORANT disrespectful defiant adolescent thug.

If he wasn't an NFL prima donna spoiled rotten athlete he'd probably be in prison somewhere.

He's too stupid to even fathom how unbelievably LUCKY he is being paid a Kings Ransom. ......to play a kids game.

Pathetic.

Lynch is nothing but an IGNORANT disrespectful defiant adolescent thug.

If he wasn't an NFL prima donna spoiled rotten athlete he'd probably be in prison somewhere.

He's too stupid to even fathom how unbelievably LUCKY he is being paid a Kings Ransom. ......to play a kids game.

Pathetic.

thug? Wow. Only on afmb. Smh

FA RBs are a bad idea. They almost never work out. Waste of money.

Michael Turner disagrees. Forsett seemed to work out pretty well for Baltimore. I'm not for bringing in Lynch because I'd rather see improvements in other positions addressed in FA. We can address RB in the draft, but to dismiss FA RBs is silly.
ya_boi_j likes this

Michael Turner disagrees. Forsett seemed to work out pretty well for Baltimore. I'm not for bringing in Lynch because I'd rather see improvements in other positions addressed in FA. We can address RB in the draft, but to dismiss FA RBs is silly.

yep

he isn't a problem in the locker room

Yeah he is. Have you not heard the Patriots with how upset they are with people asking them questions that is not related to the super bowl? have you not seen Pete Carroll every time he is asked about Lynch? Carroll roles his eyes every time and says that he cannot speak for Lynch. It's a problem like it or not.

Yeah he is. Have you not heard the Patriots with how upset they are with people asking them questions that is not related to the super bowl? have you not seen Pete Carroll every time he is asked about Lynch? Carroll roles his eyes every time and says that he cannot speak for Lynch. It's a problem like it or not.

Sportscenter just did a major fluff piece on Lynch where Carroll and all the Seahawks players gushed about what a great teammate he is, how great he is in the locker room, and how the public has this incorrect perception about him.

ya_boi_j likes this