Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Miller2Rison

Should We Sign Beast Mode?

285 posts in this topic

I saw a stat that said Marshawn had 107 broken tackles this year.. The second closest was Demarco with 38 LESS broken tackles despite 120 MORE attempts.

Mind boggling

Marshawn cant run like he did this year and seasons past anymore. The super bowl will be his last game...trust me. I love marshawn as a player but we do not need another s-jax incident.

PLEASE, no more old RB experiments! Stick with who we have, and see if we can get our OL right. Then, who we have now, will be a lot better --- We actually need a pass-catching TE, worse that we do another washed up, cry baby, oft-injured RB!!!

FA RBs are a bad idea. They almost never work out. Waste of money.

One of the greatest backs in our history was a FA acquisition, which obviously you know. I understand he's the exception to the rule, but it couldn't hurt to sign a guy like Ingram to an incentive based contract. Keyword: incentive based. Make them earn it.

i say he has another 1 to 2 years and thats it... take for what it is worth

s-jax had 2 seasons left and look at what we got out of him. A shell of himself. Marshawn back just cant take it anymore. He needs a well deserved retirement.

One of the greatest backs in our history was a FA acquisition, which obviously you know. I understand he's the exception to the rule, but it couldn't hurt to sign a guy like Ingram to an incentive based contract. Keyword: incentive based. Make them earn it.

no, no and **** no

Mark Ingram doesn't sound half bad actually. Ill take an established talent over a rookie any day. Granted he's still healthy and he fits on our team. I think ingram and jones reuniting will help make our team into a perennial playoff team again.Ingram attitude will help this run game tremendously. We should stil Mmm draft a young guy even if we do sign him...ya know just in case.

For reference, can you guess when was the last time that we drafted our starting RB?

It's been well over a decade.

Who do you want as our starting RB?