How Would You Feel If............

I believe we have a far smarter GM then that now **** this is a guy who took a chance honestly instead of leaving us in mediocrity a.k.a Rick Sund he decided to go another direction of less = more.

No one here is being super fans either, but if Hawks were to lose I'd hope the fans would still come back because think about Golden State last year we could end up like them next year they got bounced in round 2.

I'd hope to make the ECF at the very least right now that's our ceiling we should get there, but if we have to face the bulls/cavs that possibility does drop by a lot.

Our GM? You mean the same guy who might not make it back?

Our GM? You mean the same guy who might not make it back?

Yes that same GM listen I want him back, and he did make a stupid mistake if he doesn't come back that's life though just like WOR said **** Happens.

Hey if he goes to another team hope for him to do well so that these people who truly wanted him gone, and go F themselves, and realize what we just lost. Cause right now I know there is a great thing going, and you'd be stupid to want anyone from GM down to be fired, traded or whatever.