How Would You Feel If............

Going to put on my flame suit, and not trying to jinx us at all either here, but here goes.............

How would you feel if we ended up with a 63-19 record(Possible as of right now), and got bounced out of first or second round?

We aren't there yet, but I felt like asking that question right now.

Emotions are kinda high for this team right now more and more people are showing up to watch them play etc. So for those who are either.

A. Long time fans that rooted for hawks even through dreadful years

B. Long time fans just didn't say it for fear being laughed at.

C. New Bandwagoners

How would you actual feel if either scenario happned?

Just to chime in for myself I'm still staying with the team I just wanted to ask this question before season got to that point. Cause sadly it could happen it's nice that we're winning right now, but I just want to put it into perspective.

Guess I can take the flame suit off ph34r.png

Just to chime in for myself I'm still staying with the team I just wanted to ask this question before season got to that point. Cause sadly it could happen it's nice that we're winning right now, but I just want to put it into perspective.

Guess I can take the flame suit off :ninja:

This Is TATH! We have dudes posting here that wouldn't flame you for making a valid observation I hope.

Well I'll always be a hawks fan but I'd definitely be upset. I mean, I was upset last year cause I felt we should've beat the pacers! But that's what's different this year. We won't "give it away" like we did last year. But if your scenario happened, it would just feel like every other season but you get to brag about the regular season (remind you of any other ATL teams?)

Well I'll always be a hawks fan but I'd definitely be upset. I mean, I was upset last year cause I felt we should've beat the pacers! But that's what's different this year. We won't "give it away" like we did last year. But if your scenario happened, it would just feel like every other season but you get to brag about the regular season (remind you of any other ATL teams?)

It does, but at same time this is more like 1998 Falcons than 2012-13 Falcons more so. If we really had a window this is it. I'd say it would be an awesome feeling to mess around win a championship while having #1 overall draft pick that just sounds extremely nice lol.

Also DB#11 pretty much put in what I feared that it's an ECF or bust now I think the expectations have grown now to a boiling point if Hawks don't make ECF it will be pretty much a failure honestly.

I think we're all sitting here waiting on the other shoe to drop with this team. Those of us who remember watching Dominique play at the Omni (and at Burdett Gym in the off season) have seen this before and would not be surprised one bit if that happened, so . . .

Fine, I dont have huge expectations this year. I think theyre more than capable of winning it all, but this is really their first year being hunted.

I wont be too disappointed if someone knocks them off. Im more on the three year plan. If theyre not in a finals by then, Ill feel very let down.

Screw that...you never know when injuries will happen or upper management loses their mind and trades their best player in the middle of the best season of the franchise.

I say there are no guarantees and you do whatever you can to go all the way while you have the chance. 3 year plans are excuses...

Screw that...you never know when injuries will happen or upper management loses their mind and trades their best player in the middle of the best season of the franchise.

I say there are no guarantees and you do whatever you can to go all the way while you have the chance. 3 year plans are excuses...

Yup because I'm the one calling up bud and telling him what to do....

Ive been here from the start. I know how hard it is to win an NBA title. I'm not about to pitch a fit and turn in my fan card if they lose, like I know 75% of hawk "fans" will do.

Yes yes yes, you are super fan, we get it. It's not about you. It's about striking while the iron is hot. I hate the mentality of, "we are only a few pieces away." That's the built in excuse mentality for not winning it all. I Have seen it with the Falcons so many times over the last 7 years.

Instead, this year the Hawks need to have, "why not us" mentality. No guarantees next year with injuries and everything Rosen that we will be back in this position. So I say, win it all!

Yes yes yes, you are super fan, we get it. It's not about you. It's about striking while the iron is hot. I hate the mentality of, "we are only a few pieces away." That's the built in excuse mentality for not winning it all. I Have seen it with the Falcons so many times over the last 7 years.

Instead, this year the Hawks need to have, "why not us" mentality. No guarantees next year with injuries and everything Rosen that we will be back in this position. So I say, win it all!

Im not a super fan.

And again, does anyone from the Hawks organization post here? I dont think so. So Im really not sure why you keep talking about the players. Zone 7 asked how we as fans would feel. Im sure Bucks players have a "why not us" attitude too. But if you ask their fans if they think they will win, they would say **** no.

Its their first year truly together. Saying its a failure if they dont win it all is incredibly unfair.

I said I want them to win. But the question is if they lose how would you feel.

I believe we have a far smarter GM then that now **** this is a guy who took a chance honestly instead of leaving us in mediocrity a.k.a Rick Sund he decided to go another direction of less = more.

No one here is being super fans either, but if Hawks were to lose I'd hope the fans would still come back because think about Golden State last year we could end up like them next year they got bounced in round 2.

I'd hope to make the ECF at the very least right now that's our ceiling we should get there, but if we have to face the bulls/cavs that possibility does drop by a lot.