Delete

WOW!!

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

3,399 posts

Sent 24 December 2014 - 11:56 AM

Can you see it now??

The truly sad part about RC is a wannabe punk like Willy Mo actually thinks he's witty or intelligent. . When me and other posters were there he sat in the corner like a good little idiot knowing he couldn't keep a coherent thought with the big boys..

200.gif

KKL

PantherWake

How Bout Dem Gamecocks

HUDDLER

3,062 posts

0 warning points

Sent 24 December 2014 - 12:03 PM

Nah but yeah I know thats why I love RC. Its hilarious to me especially when the Falcons or Saints lose

FCFOsnA.gif

Edit

Delete

WOW!!

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

3,399 posts

Sent 24 December 2014 - 12:09 PM

And please tell Entangle/Falcon1stpanther2nd/ RC legend that he shopped at the wrong bait shop to ever bait me into anything. .

Oh and WFW can stop with the lame references to Duck Dynasty. . It was original at first but after the 2 years he might as well say "What you're talking about Willis", "Dynamite" or "did I do that" after every dumbass post..

Seriously could he be more lame and outdated? ?

200.gif

KKL

WOW!!

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

3,399 posts

Sent 24 December 2014 - 12:12 PM

I've read a lot of misconceptions and down right lies on how I got banned so here is some truth.

1. I hadn't posted in weeks when I got on that "who should get banned movement" on Taft. I found out before the Fantasy draft I was banned when I tried to log in after some time off during the off-season.

2. I didn't even know Tuggle became a mod until after I was banned. So there never was a confrontation between me and Tuggle over him being a mod.

3. Me and Pox both went to Taft a few times but never jumped in anybody poo. But of course if you say anything nice about that "thug" Cam it's problem. .

4. Falcon and other fans but specially Falcons fans are hypocrite. They are allowed to defend Ryan but defending Cam makes you a "homer" or erratic. .

5. I will never go back there it gets a little lame to keep going back making fake email after being be banned 3 or 4 × for the same poo that WFW, Shred, or Tom does all the time. Plus the quality of actual football discussion is so poor there now that they've banned or neutered anybody with a different opinion from the mass of falcon crap. I couldn't post on a site where you can't check a dumbass like WFW for his senile post. Plus how is he still allowed to have that big *** sig and gif filling up a page?? No i'm cool where i'm at now.

So Tuggle and Banker can take that fake power they think they have over people and shove it up there ***.

I can't believe Tuggle actually thinks he's hurting somebody by banning them. His new power trip is hilarious and pitiful all at the same time..

200.gif

KKL

BUSTED. Now pay up!

Edited by PantherWake

The truth about my Banned.

WOW!!

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

3,399 posts

Sent 24 December 2014 - 11:45 AM

http://www.carolinah...__firstUnread__

200.gif

KKL

PantherWake

How Bout Dem Gamecocks

HUDDLER

3,062 posts

0 warning points

Sent 24 December 2014 - 11:52 AM

It says there is an error

FCFOsnA.gif

Edit

Delete

WOW!!

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

3,399 posts

Sent 24 December 2014 - 11:56 AM

http://www.carolinah...__firstUnread__

Can you see it now??

The truly sad part about RC is a wannabe punk like Willy Mo actually thinks he's witty or intelligent. . When me and other posters were there he sat in the corner like a good little idiot knowing he couldn't keep a coherent thought with the big boys..

200.gif

KKL

PantherWake

How Bout Dem Gamecocks

HUDDLER

3,062 posts

0 warning points

Sent 24 December 2014 - 12:03 PM

Nah but yeah I know thats why I love RC. Its hilarious to me especially when the Falcons or Saints lose

FCFOsnA.gif

Edit

Delete

WOW!!

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

3,399 posts

Sent 24 December 2014 - 12:09 PM

And please tell Entangle/Falcon1stpanther2nd/ RC legend that he shopped at the wrong bait shop to ever bait me into anything. .

Oh and WFW can stop with the lame references to Duck Dynasty. . It was original at first but after the 2 years he might as well say "What you're talking about Willis", "Dynamite" or "did I do that" after every dumbass post..

Seriously could he be more lame and outdated? ?

200.gif

KKL

WOW!!

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

3,399 posts

Sent 24 December 2014 - 12:12 PM

I've read a lot of misconceptions and down right lies on how I got banned so here is some truth.

1. I hadn't posted in weeks when I got on that "who should get banned movement" on Taft. I found out before the Fantasy draft I was banned when I tried to log in after some time off during the off-season.

2. I didn't even know Tuggle became a mod until after I was banned. So there never was a confrontation between me and Tuggle over him being a mod.

3. Me and Pox both went to Taft a few times but never jumped in anybody poo. But of course if you say anything nice about that "thug" Cam it's problem. .

4. Falcon and other fans but specially Falcons fans are hypocrite. They are allowed to defend Ryan but defending Cam makes you a "homer" or erratic. .

5. I will never go back there it gets a little lame to keep going back making fake email after being be banned 3 or 4 × for the same poo that WFW, Shred, or Tom does all the time. Plus the quality of actual football discussion is so poor there now that they've banned or neutered anybody with a different opinion from the mass of falcon crap. I couldn't post on a site where you can't check a dumbass like WFW for his senile post. Plus how is he still allowed to have that big *** sig and gif filling up a page?? No i'm cool where i'm at now.

So Tuggle and Banker can take that fake power they think they have over people and shove it up there ***.

I can't believe Tuggle actually thinks he's hurting somebody by banning them. His new power trip is hilarious and pitiful all at the same time..

200.gif

KKL

BUSTED. Now pay up!

Greatest OP in RC history!

Congrats PW!!

Grow up JR. No need to mad when you Mark Fuhrman the evidence. .

Cam celebrations
WOW!!
SENIOR HUDDLER
HUDDLER
3,399 posts
Sent 30 December 2014 - 04:05 PM
ASKED THE falcon douches did they feel the same way about the dirty bird or the prime time high step??
200.gif
KKL
PantherWake
How Bout Dem Gamecocks
HUDDLER
3,063 posts
0 warning points
Sent 30 December 2014 - 04:08 PM
Just did
FCFOsnA.gif
Edit
Delete
WOW!!
SENIOR HUDDLER
HUDDLER
3,399 posts
Sent 30 December 2014 - 04:18 PM
Good watch them run away from that subject.
The hypocrites they are comes out more then there fandom. .
Also Willy is such a coward ask him to bring that Ryan thread to the huddle. .
200.gif
KKL
WOW!!
SENIOR HUDDLER
HUDDLER
3,399 posts
And Tom can bring that stupid bet also...
200.gif
KKL
PantherWake
How Bout Dem Gamecocks
HUDDLER
3,063 posts
0 warning points
Sent 30 December 2014 - 04:29 PM
Lol its hilarious to me
FCFOsnA.gif
Edit

I may have broken the code. I'm pretty sure I can prove the person who wrote those posts to Pwak is posting here as Dave.

I have a pet peeve with grammar, but I can understand messing up your & you're or there, their, & they're. But I can't figure out how one person confuses then & than. They have nowhere near the same meanings and don't sound that much alike. This is the first I've ever seen it. But 2 posters with the same word quirk??? So, this is at least fair proof that Dave & Pwak's friend are either one in the same, or should be having scientific tests of their brains!

Exhibit 1- From the Pwak posting:

Good watch them run away from that subject.

The hypocrites they are comes out more then there fandom.

Exhibit 2- From a Dave415 post in this thread:

Like ThisDave415Today, 10:00 PM

I have 2

The Hard knock life tour with Jay Z, Meth and Redman, Dmx, and the Roc family. .

Than the Up in Smoke tour with Eminem Snoop and Dre.

Maybe not definitive proof, but not too shabby either, imho.

I was using Than comparing the two concerts I named not then which is a change in time " like I do this then that" ... No I have 2 favorite concerts i've attended. . Hard knock life than up in smoke..

But good job Cojack..

You misspelled Kojak.

Come on, man...

Nancy Drew...

The Hardy Boys...

Inspector Clouseau...

Joe Friday...

Dicck Tracy (to avoid the filter)...

Miss Marple...

Columbo...

Sam Spade...

off the top of my head. But the Greatest of them all is...

zAhZbI3RRK4QMt7bII1OCyb9ZgO.jpg

Steve Martin as Rigby Reardon in "Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid."

"Don't mind me; I'm just adjusting your breasts..."

Classic!

A cat man, huh? I usually think cat men are aok, cool. Why you got to go and mess it up for good male cat lovers by making it sound like you are a hoarder. Unless you are a hoarder - not good. On the other hand, if you are part of a rescue group, then good on you, but please don't make it sound like you may be harming kitties. We have 3 kitties, btw.

Me and my brother live together and have 4 cats a piece.. We thought about breeding but we love strays so I guess you can call us a non-profit unofficial rescue group. . Never looked at it that way..

+1 for each cat. Now why you gotta make it so hard on yourself and all of us. If you are Reece and owe the $50, pay up or tell him you can't pay now and arrange to pay when you can. If you aren't this character one of the guys had a good suggestion, your huddle name.

A cat man, huh? I usually think cat men are aok, cool. Why you got to go and mess it up for good male cat lovers by making it sound like you are a hoarder. Unless you are a hoarder - not good. On the other hand, if you are part of a rescue group, then good on you, but please don't make it sound like you may be harming kitties. We have 3 kitties, btw.

We have 3 cats. They're my wife & daughters. If it was up to me, we wouldn't have any. They crawl all over the place, and good for what? I'll take my dog/dogs every day. I've yet to ever hear any relatively sane person say Cats are Mans best friend.